Reviews for Helping Hands
Valdesa chapter 1 . 1/18
Good story, just a detail: viruses are much too small to be seen through a optic microscope, at least by today standards. Streptococcus is actually a kind of bacteria, which can indeed be seen from a petri dish :)
Also, I noticed a few gramatical mistakes; maybe it would be a good idea to try and get someone to beta-read? (Other stories of yours I've read I've found perfect in that aspect, so maybe it's not the beta in this one)
I've really enjoyed my trek around your profile; I hope you have a good week.

Cheers!
K.E.Alvarez chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
That was funny! I really liked Kureha's character, glad to see it in a story. I liked how it was turned around so that she liked it because it was spoiled but didn't care for the actual desert. Like a cat that only wants to play with the box the toy came in.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Oohh... Hohohoho... XD

This is Great...! #grinning widely

Doctor Kureha received the present! And send a message! Great!

And Sanji Happy...!

Oh Chopper... Lol

This is Awesome and Sweet!
Night-Mare-Chan chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Aww this was so cute. I haven't seen many Sanji/Chopper fics and this was a nice little interlude. It also introduced me to a new food. I never knew Clafoutis existed. I like everyone's characterization here, especially Chopper's and Kureha's. Though Sanji was good, too. There were only a few lines here and there that threw me out a bit. But for the most part this was a great ficlet.

The end made me cackle.
emaschi chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
wow, i really like this. It is so cute, but still detailed and true to the characters.

More of these, please! )
To lazy to log in chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Really... Why can't there be more Chopper/Sanji fan fics like this? Know with just cute little nakamashipping :)