Reviews for Harry Potter and the Something Something
A wild Fangirl chapter 3 . 8/11
Whoops I already sent a review
A wild Fangirl chapter 3 . 8/11
There is Harry Potter and the prince of slytherin
What happened to the basilisk turd, dragon earwax, and goblin nose hair super dildo...err... wand Harry got in Nocturn Alley?

I mean really.
SuperApplePie chapter 10 . 7/1
This is sidesplittingly hilarious! Too bad it looks abandoned.
A wild Fangirl chapter 1 . 5/20
There is Harry Potter and the prince of slytherin by the sinister man
AnajaRift chapter 10 . 5/9
You have now failed to finish it within the next three years.
noddwyd chapter 3 . 5/6
No no. the magic trunk thing is "officially canon" thanks to Mr. Newt Scamander. You should go all the way on it like that one story and have a whole countryside, township and working ecosystem inside a single trunk. You should also have more expanded trunks inside that trunk and stack the nested trunks up to the magical number seven or thirteen, at which point an entire copy of the solar system appears on the other side, complete with everything except humans, which means the flora and fauna were never disturbed and dragons rule the Earth, or they would if it werent for those pesky elves.
KashyaCharsi chapter 3 . 4/16
I read one with a twin brother named Connor whom Harry grew up with and willingly joined in the hero-worship. And a parody, The Mistaken Sorting or someone like that, where he and Snape found that funny.
EspirituDelMar chapter 10 . 4/10
okay, THIS was the most hilarious story I've read in a really long while... Seriously, you are a genius
Arrowman chapter 7 . 3/21
Priceless!1
Arrowman chapter 6 . 3/21
This story has been amazing so far.
Guest 907 chapter 10 . 2/20
You need to hurry if you want to finish this story before the three-year mark.
JokeforDead chapter 1 . 2/4
Also the quotes are genius! They should be remembered for the eternity!
I'm a guy!" the outraged Slytherin who did indeed appear to be a bloke shouted. "I'm almost positive that you aren't, young lady," Dumbledore countered
XD
JokeforDead chapter 1 . 2/4
That story is absolute gold! Brilliant, smart and amazing! there are not enough words to describe it! you took all the cliché, mixed them and created something brilliant and original. I love every word of this story. Everything is perfect! The Veela turn especially got me rolling on the floor! Still cackling like a loonyFantastic job!
I know a lost cause, when i laugh at the disclaimer of the story... Any brain damage I suffer WILL be held against you fine lad. Or lad-y.