Reviews for Harry Potter and the Something Something
BrokenQuill11 chapter 3 . 8/29
Harry Potter and the Boy Who Lived
Fanfiction Lurker 1 chapter 10 . 7/28
Pure brilliance! This fic is side-splitting hilariouis and so true. I don't even know how those cliches ever got so popular to begin with. Kudos!
somebodysane chapter 6 . 5/19
This. Is. Freakin'. AWESOME.
SilverStorm0 chapter 10 . 4/27
Brilliant. Bloody brilliant. Now that I've exhausted my need to speak like a Brit, this was actually brilliant, in idea and execution. I need to share this with as many people as possible. Hopefully you will update in the next three years, because I'll be looking forward to it.
AmazingAnimeAmulet chapter 9 . 4/19
This book helps people pay more attention to details.
I never really noticed that the character-who-lived-life-without-knowing-something was actually a cliche. And this is a fusion with evilJames!. And prettySnape!. And BasiliskanimagusHarry!.
AmazingAnimeAmulet chapter 7 . 4/19
Let's see... Yaoi, hot Harry that doesn't make logical sense, randomly being absorbed into mind, ****** Lavender even though she was barely mentioned, harem, and important visions when sleeping. I remember all these, though I wish some didn't exist.
AmazingAnimeAmulet chapter 3 . 4/19
The brother who lived, a common stereotype. This mockery... Is something that I love. This shows how I sometimes feel toward brother-who-lived stereotypes. They aren't always bad, but... When his parents actually don't care about him, that's when the writers are running out of ideas.
AmazingAnimeAmulet chapter 1 . 4/19
The "extremely abusive Dursleys" stereotype. In the actual books and movie, they were never seen hurting Harry, except for Dudley, who became nicer by the last movie. Sure, they had him cook everything and sleep in a cupboard, but, according to wiki, they only abused him emotionally and 's actually no proof they did anything physical. This is really funny. Maybe I should read more mockery... Then again, I haven't really found anything better than this.
Malcho1234 chapter 10 . 2/24
Oh gods, this was too funny to read at times. I wish I had found this gem earlier, much earlier in my life.

I hope you keep your word and finish it. You still have an year and a few months before that three years mark.
muumi2three chapter 2 . 2/20
I quite like the Griphook & Emma Goblin scene.
Masemauno chapter 10 . 2/20
Tick tock goes the clock, the three years are almost up.
Tick tock goes the clock, when does the update go up?
Aragorn chapter 3 . 2/11
well there is that one about Dumbledore trying to get the pottertwins separated... and failing. (why are it always twins? Like, if you're trying to create conflict or to be original or something, you migth as well make it triplets or heck, quadraples while you're at it with canon!relatives (or not) with all tree (or four) a ligthing bolt because to hell with canon and logic, that curse just deflected tree times. And a new clichè is born...the potter triplets and their horrible family. Sounds more like a cartoon actually.
He-who-must-eat-chocolate chapter 3 . 9/14/2016
"Harry Potter and the boy who lived" by "The Santi" is an amazing brother who lived fiction, non abusive parents, friendly brother, but still intrigue and a great story. Only downside is it may be a deadfic
Storygirl000 chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
And Harry just has no idea what's going on. XD
SM87 chapter 10 . 9/10/2016
You kind of predicted Voldemort and Bellatrix having a daughter together :D
Though I really hope the godawful Cursed Child isnt considered canon now. Did anyone actually enjoy its utterly bad fanfiction level story and the huge number of plotholes it threw up?