Reviews for Harry Potter and the Something Something
Actually, there is "Potters stand united" that do the trick. In there, the Potters aren't giant assholes, Harry grew up happy with them, etc...
HoosYourDaddy chapter 10 . 8/18
Love every chapter so far. Please finish it up. It deserves to have an ending.
HoosYourDaddy chapter 7 . 8/17
Dear God, the scene with Blaise...I almost hurt myself laughing. Brilliant writing.
HoosYourDaddy chapter 4 . 8/17
Okay, I was rolling at the fangirl having to go home and finish her algebra homework. Love this story so far.
HoosYourDaddy chapter 2 . 8/17
Funny stuff. The summary of their shopping trip was perfect. Great job.
A wild Fangirl chapter 3 . 8/11
Whoops I already sent a review
A wild Fangirl chapter 3 . 8/11
There is Harry Potter and the prince of slytherin
What happened to the basilisk turd, dragon earwax, and goblin nose hair super dildo...err... wand Harry got in Nocturn Alley?

I mean really.
SuperApplePie chapter 10 . 7/1
This is sidesplittingly hilarious! Too bad it looks abandoned.
A wild Fangirl chapter 1 . 5/20
There is Harry Potter and the prince of slytherin by the sinister man
AnajaRift chapter 10 . 5/9
You have now failed to finish it within the next three years.
noddwyd chapter 3 . 5/6
No no. the magic trunk thing is "officially canon" thanks to Mr. Newt Scamander. You should go all the way on it like that one story and have a whole countryside, township and working ecosystem inside a single trunk. You should also have more expanded trunks inside that trunk and stack the nested trunks up to the magical number seven or thirteen, at which point an entire copy of the solar system appears on the other side, complete with everything except humans, which means the flora and fauna were never disturbed and dragons rule the Earth, or they would if it werent for those pesky elves.
KashyaCharsi chapter 3 . 4/16
I read one with a twin brother named Connor whom Harry grew up with and willingly joined in the hero-worship. And a parody, The Mistaken Sorting or someone like that, where he and Snape found that funny.
EspirituDelMar chapter 10 . 4/10
okay, THIS was the most hilarious story I've read in a really long while... Seriously, you are a genius
Arrowman chapter 7 . 3/21