Reviews for Harry Potter and the Something Something
A wild Fangirl chapter 1 . 5/20
There is Harry Potter and the prince of slytherin by the sinister man
AnajaRift chapter 10 . 5/9
You have now failed to finish it within the next three years.
noddwyd chapter 3 . 5/6
No no. the magic trunk thing is "officially canon" thanks to Mr. Newt Scamander. You should go all the way on it like that one story and have a whole countryside, township and working ecosystem inside a single trunk. You should also have more expanded trunks inside that trunk and stack the nested trunks up to the magical number seven or thirteen, at which point an entire copy of the solar system appears on the other side, complete with everything except humans, which means the flora and fauna were never disturbed and dragons rule the Earth, or they would if it werent for those pesky elves.
KashyaCharsi chapter 3 . 4/16
I read one with a twin brother named Connor whom Harry grew up with and willingly joined in the hero-worship. And a parody, The Mistaken Sorting or someone like that, where he and Snape found that funny.
EspirituDelMar chapter 10 . 4/10
okay, THIS was the most hilarious story I've read in a really long while... Seriously, you are a genius
Arrowman chapter 7 . 3/21
Priceless!1
Arrowman chapter 6 . 3/21
This story has been amazing so far.
Guest 907 chapter 10 . 2/20
You need to hurry if you want to finish this story before the three-year mark.
JokeforDead chapter 1 . 2/4
Also the quotes are genius! They should be remembered for the eternity!
I'm a guy!" the outraged Slytherin who did indeed appear to be a bloke shouted. "I'm almost positive that you aren't, young lady," Dumbledore countered
XD
JokeforDead chapter 1 . 2/4
That story is absolute gold! Brilliant, smart and amazing! there are not enough words to describe it! you took all the cliché, mixed them and created something brilliant and original. I love every word of this story. Everything is perfect! The Veela turn especially got me rolling on the floor! Still cackling like a loonyFantastic job!
I know a lost cause, when i laugh at the disclaimer of the story... Any brain damage I suffer WILL be held against you fine lad. Or lad-y.
wingedcatgirl chapter 10 . 1/8
Well, you've still got four months if you want to make your target! And three years worth of new cliches to mock, too! Though how you'll work Fantastic Beasts or Cursed Child cliches into a fic set outside both eras, I can't imagine... But I'm sure it'll be at least as enjoyable as the first ten chapters.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/30/2017
Oi! Finish this cunt, what the hell? 2015, is 24h till 2018 and you're sucking you own dick somewhere, chop-chop and finish this
The Pyro Jawsome chapter 10 . 11/29/2017
*hysterical laughter*

Now I can just imagine Harry/Helena just watching everything burn. Thank you for that wonderful mental image. Cheers!

Please mock everything ever.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/14/2017
re: fun fact: No I didn't realize that how interesting do tell me more about it XD I also never realized that slut is apparently a bad thing to be but these fanfics usually seem quite insistent on that too. Of course being a prude is a bad thing also which doesnt seem to really leave anyone all that many options to go through their schooltime correctly...