Reviews for Primary Mechanisms
me want update pls.
KaiKaiRee chapter 111 . 6/24
Hey there. Avid reader of many fics here. It's been quite a hot minute since you've last updated. Several years actually, and I was... sorta hoping that you'd give this fic an ending if possible.

If you're no longer active, that's fine. But I'd really appreciate it if you could possibly give us a... super sumerized ending... if only for closure.

If you're worried about the other bay movies after DOTM. FORGET ABOUT THEM!

They aren't considered cannon in many people's eyes due to the SEVERAL continuity errors littered throughout the films. And honestly, following that busted storyline probably wouldn't result in a happy ending that you said you wanted from Tess and Optimus.

I really just... want to know how the story ends. I wanna see Tessa kick Goulding's ass and watch as Megatron gets his hands on her prior to the battle of Chicago. I want to see Tessa and her initial reaction to the outright WAR that's happening during the final battle. I want to see her BREAK when the bots are told to leave the planet and the subsequent destruction of the Xanthiam (and perhaps as a twist, the government also tells TESSA to leave as well due to her relationship with Optimus. Though I guess that it'd probably be easier for the Decepticons to kidnap her when she's got no one to protect her)

I want to see Tessa and Optimus reunite after she though him to be dead. Her reactions to autobots who die right in front of her eyes (or, ya know, maybe not since you like happy endings. )

This story is almost done if you take another gander at it. Come on! Can you please take just a... TINY little stretch?
I miss this! Hope all is well and that you are able to update soon!
Sparta chapter 118 . 6/9
What happened to the story? I've been reading this for a good 3 weeks now from the start and every time i've checked on it, it still has only 118 chapters.
Jcassie chapter 31 . 4/23
hahahahahahahahahhahaha this is the funniest conversation I've read. this beat all the birds and the bees talk ive read. lol!
Chromefeather chapter 118 . 3/26
Man, few years later after reading this through for the 3rd time and still no update... All the way since 2014. Shame.
scottiedog chapter 118 . 3/16
Re-read this story and continue to love reading about Optimus and Tessa. Never liked Dark of the Moon especially with Ironhide being killed. Please continue to post this story. I really want to know what happens next.
CrystalAris chapter 7 . 2/18
… Will said, “Will do.”

Wow… that’s already in joke format!
So even though this story is pretty much abandoned, it is always a joy to read over and over again.
ShadowMariePrime chapter 67 . 2/9
This story is so good! And it was your birthday? My birthday is also on November 25th! And also my name is Candice! That’s something! Lol.
I wish all stories were this long. I’m a fan of all the characters you have in here.
Thanks again on such a good story!
Mare R. Prime chapter 13 . 12/21/2021
This reads so much different as an adult. Absolutely love your writing style and your devout attention to detail and character growth. The pace is so well set, the characters so well handled...man. I truly love this. So much.
Musical Medli chapter 118 . 12/20/2021
Okay, I am seriously hooked this story. I know it has been a while. I have reread it twice now. I hope these positive messages get to you and eventually you will update.
FluffyPrime chapter 12 . 9/4/2021
No matter how many times I read this it never stops delivering! I absolutely loss of Tess was driving Optimus and he glitched hahaha. When he repeated the lyrics and she just tossed it up to whatever is so cute! Poor Optimus lol. Love this story!
LadyJaneMarvolo chapter 12 . 5/3/2021
hehe, I went and listened to Animals as I read the drive scene, and it made it all the better :D
Guest chapter 118 . 4/13/2021