Reviews for Primary Mechanisms
Kat chapter 118 . 6/18
Hey! Love this story! I saw it hasn't been updated for three years and was just wondering if you might ever come back to it? I'd love to see how things play out but if you lost interest that's fine too. Everyone develops new interests. Either way I just wanted to let you know this is incredibly well written and I enjoyed reading it very much!
Annesper chapter 99 . 6/11
I KNEW IT. I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M HAPPY FOR HER 'IMMORTALITY(sp?)' OR EVEN WRITTING THIS.
Shehawah chapter 118 . 4/17
I have to admit, the first time I found this story I didn't even bother clicking on the tab to open it because of the over one hundred chapters you had. I thought they were small and insignificant and nothing close to being canon and the characters would be so out of character that you might as well have just had new characters with same names instead.

Boy was I ever wrong about you and I apologize for "not looking past the book cover" so to speak. You are a beautiful and wonderful writer, and although there are many grammar errors and wrong english terms, the story still flows wonderfully! :) Little errors in one's story writing makes good character and building blocks to learn from. And you can certainly see how you've changed from writing chapter one to chapter one eighteen, as slight as they are.

I'm so hooked on this story that it both frustrate and pleases me with how slow the build up between Tessa and Optimus is. I love that it took thirty five chapters before a simple kiss. Hate it because I'm a very passionate person and sometimes I just want the smut and the heart wrenching scenes. But every chapter soothes my inner whore (xD) at the little snippets of awe inspiring romance between the mech and femme.

Btw, Tessa? LOVE HER! I love how she's not much of a fighter nor is she a damsel in distress either. I love how you've built this character throughout the chapters. It's interesting to see this side of the movies where the OC isn't in IN it you know? I love how the characters partake very very very close to the ones within the franchise.

Keep up the good work hun! You're a fabulous writer, never doubt that! I look forward to the next chapter! :)
runningonmusic chapter 5 . 3/23
Tbt to "we are going to finish this project"
But still, after beginning this story in 2012, and keeping up until 2014 I still return to reread it in the hope that one day, it might be picked up once more.
I hope that you and your family are fairing well, and while some people are upset and mean, some of us (me) are forever loyal and wish you the best.
Missing Tess and the Crew 2k17
DaLadyofSouls chapter 27 . 3/4
Talua is an odd name for a maori, what language is it from? The maori language doesn't have L as a letter. Good work on this story.
AileenFury chapter 118 . 1/30
This fic has been so exciting! I added you to my DeviantWatch over on DA and I hope you update someday soon! :)

Also love your art. :D
*headdesk*

SERIOUSLY? You HAD to go with this cliche overused tripe?

She couldn't just have explained to him that she wasn't about to jeopardize his continuing happiness by sparkbonding with him and he could respect her feelings on THAT and never bring the subject up again? I'm sure if he was so respectful of her feelings he'd do just as she said. Problem solved. Oy vey. -_-
Quickening chapter 80 . 1/16
I have to say, with the whole Decepticon scent-tracking thing, that it was pretty obvious they'd be able to detect it on Tess. I pretty much figured that would happen from the beginning, so it wasn't anything like a shock. You made it clear that only a Prime can hide the signature and obviously Tess wouldn't have any sort of masking capability. It seems really ... contrived that NONE of the Autobots would have figured that out before then. Makes Optimus look a little stupid, really, that he didn't consider the consequences of marking her like that.

Also, nice to finally see a little actual plot happening. Now maybe the story will get somewhere. While all those fluffy filler chapters are nice, it was starting to drag on and on. I found myself skimming through most of them just to get through it because I felt like the story was going in circles with no clear direction. Hopefully that will change from here.

Finally, while I like Aaron, his "southern" accent is kind of driving me nuts. It doesn't "sound" southern to me. Not sure WHAT it "sounds" like, but I think in your efforts to get his accent right, you're making his dialogue really difficult to read properly. Your readers aren't stupid; allow them to imagine his accent in their own minds as they read, rather than forcing them to translate what he's saying, which ruins the effect. Go easy on the "accent". It will make his dialogue a lot less frustrating to read.
OracleOfTheShadows chapter 1 . 1/10
It's been quite a while since I have read this fanfiction! As I recently watched the first transformers film, I thought of this fic! I hope you are doing well! Peace.
Aj chapter 34 . 12/30/2016
Poor optimus!
Aj chapter 30 . 12/30/2016
Tessimus... Love it!
Quickening chapter 33 . 12/24/2016
I have to admit that I do NOT understand why they don't just kiss. She's kissed him already in robot form, and kissing his neck is just as intimate as kissing his mouth. Her reluctance to kiss him on the mouth is just confusing at this point. It completely contradicts her other actions (like her extreme overraction to his death and resurrection) and makes her come across as a big tease. To continue to deny what the BOTH obviously want makes no sense story-wise. *shrugs*
Guest chapter 78 . 12/20/2016
I FREAKING KNEW IT! I KNEW IT ALL ALONG! I SAW THE PAINT DESCRIPTION IN MY MIND AND I FREAKING CALLED IT! OH MY GOD I'M SO HAPPY!
ALL OUT TOMBOY chapter 113 . 12/19/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SAVE IRONHIDE IN YOUR STORY! PLEASE!
Guest chapter 118 . 12/18/2016
Good story. Question is, is it gonna to continue being updated? Or is it just on hold/discontinued)
4,473 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »