Reviews for Primary Mechanisms
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 76 . 10/12
YAY FOR FIREWORKS AND EXPLOSIONS! *Ironhide makes something explodeWHOOOO!"
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 75 . 10/8
Okay, I haven't read this chapter yet but I feel the need to say something. Yes like every writer they crave the reviews and we as reviewers/readers/writers It's our job to give nice helpful criticism. If you get a few reviews that are mean or downright nasty then just ignore them. That's what I'd do if I get a bad or hurtful review. You UlurNaga (sorry if I misspelled it) are an excellent writer and don't need to change anything. If u do want to change your stories then hey, that's up to you. But overall this story that I'm reading now is really cool. Don't let some dumb asshole bring you down. *gives a box of cookies3
Diving in chapter 118 . 10/1
Awww! Come on! That's just not fair to stop here. Please Update!
Diving in chapter 109 . 10/1
Que too! Keep him alive! Pleeeaaasssseeeee!
Diving in chapter 107 . 10/1
If you bring Sunstreaker and keep Ironhide alive, I'll...give you Cookies? Seriously that would be awesome.
Diving in chapter 106 . 10/1
Please don't kill Ironhide!
Diving in chapter 81 . 10/1
She stay human! Thank you.I jave nothing against the human-turning-transformers-stories, but yours is the first where she stay human. And speaking of the third movie...pleasedon'tkillIronhide!
Diving in chapter 80 . 10/1
Didn't see that one coming.
Diving in chapter 78 . 10/1
Holy shit! ! ! This is awesome! ! ! !
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 62 . 9/29
*discreetly puts her number in Ironhide's candy bag3
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 60 . 9/29
"You have to scoop out all the guts of the Pumpkin, and then you knife a face into it." I'm nominating this as the best quote of 2016 ever!
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 59 . 9/29
Need moar Brother Sister banter! :D
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 58 . 9/27
Aww! It's so nice to see them just be themselves for once! And Ironhide really is crazy! haha! XD
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 57 . 9/27
I wonder what effect Energon Cum will have on her? hehe.
Maranda Peterosn chapter 5 . 9/27
LOVE WITHIN TEMPTATION! iM LIKE ADDICTED to them for some reason. my ex actually got me hooked on them.!
4,445 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »