Reviews for Primary Mechanisms
LadyJaneMarvolo chapter 12 . 5/3
hehe, I went and listened to Animals as I read the drive scene, and it made it all the better :D
I miss this writing
Hailey Wylie chapter 118 . 11/22/2020
Please do some more updates it is really good
starrat chapter 118 . 9/4/2020
I loved it looking forward to the next chapter
TheShadowsNightmare chapter 118 . 8/13/2020
I loved the Story! It is amazing and I hope everything turns out great!
TFSTARFIRE chapter 14 . 8/9/2020
Really enjoying this Story .
WorldSerendipity chapter 118 . 7/11/2020
So even though you may not return, I still want to say that this is a wonderful story. I found it really sweet and enjoyable, so much that I read it over several times. I hope that, wherever you are, you are aware of how much impact this story made, and I hope that you're doing ok. Thank you very much for this awesome journey!
Guest chapter 118 . 6/29/2020
Histoire super mais dommage pas de soucis... on reste sur la faim..
The Wise Dragoness chapter 118 . 4/27/2020
This story is incredible, I hope you continue it soon! You are an amazing author
YamiFix chapter 118 . 2/18/2020
Whoa wait! That’s it?! I just binge read all 118 chapters in less than a week and I NEED to know what happens next! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me that your years long hiatus is almost over. I’m begging you!
Guest chapter 118 . 12/23/2019
Hi.
I just finished reading your story. I fucking loved it. The fluff was adorable and the characters believable. I'm sad that you didn't finish it but I don't care I love it for what it is.
Ps. I hope life is treating you well and that you find joy in all future endeavors.
KBubs1 chapter 118 . 12/6/2019
Ohhhh this is getting very interesting! I am wondering how Sentinel's betrayal plays into this and what does Arcee find?! This is brilliant work, I know I may be late, but don't give up!
Guest chapter 118 . 11/21/2019
And with that I have finished rereading this for the at least 10th time since finding this fic. There's something about it that keeps pulling me back. The story arcs, characters, Dynamics, lore, and fantastic blend of everything is something that's hard to find. Not to mention the writing style. I just absolutely love it.
Unfortunately I don't think we'll ever know the conclusion. Funnily enough,I can't think of one either. So here I am stuck rereading as if that'll get me an ending.
I do hope our author is okay. A 5 year hiatus can be from anywhere to just forgetting about a story to getting into a car wreck and passing away. Either we miss (you) and thank you for writing this beautiful story.
Klewis5 chapter 75 . 10/23/2019
Freakin love on every level. You know that feeling as reader where your gut twists and you try to put it down and convince yourself to sleep and finish tomorrow but you just absolutely can’t? This story hits that feeling absolutely loveeeee. It’s well written and just spectacular
KarinyStormsong chapter 118 . 7/15/2019
I come back time to time to reread. It may have been a few years but I hope you may finish. Perhaps you may consider putting your story up for adoption?
4,551 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »