Reviews for This is Normal, Right?
Reader chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
This sounds like a really bad acid trip. X_X nice job. Mostly the Kenobi parts. I can just hear the voice in my head, "Well, I'm a cornflake, Anakin." *Shudder* Maybe tired, but not sure why that creeped me out. XD hahah
captainrexbest35 chapter 7 . 2/15/2012
i literally laughed my head off it's rolling around the floor helplessly
Nero chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
WRITE MORE!
Jedi Kay-Kenobi chapter 6 . 1/15/2012
"Kill Justin Bieber, we must." BEST BIT FOR ME! :D This is so random and funny! :D
SnipsSkywalker chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
Ohhhh My Gosh...AHHHHHHH! This is SO random and hilarious! It's so beautiful! XDD Laughed until I fell off my desk! Again!

Snips
again died of laughing
captainrexbest35 chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
again died laughing
captainrexbest35 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
i nearly died laughing rex as padme padme as rex bananas cows FROGS?
SnipsSkywalker chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
LOL XD I will be following this :D SO funny!
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
XD were you hyper when you made this? Im flipping loing this!
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
'You wear mascara Master? And lipgloss? And eyeliner?' she asked while Anakin tried to pull her out of his drawer, as she was now somewhere at the back, inside the drawer. 'No wonder you and Rex look so alike! You both use the same brand! Just wait till I tell him! He'll be so happy!' she screamed as Anakin pulled her out and sat her on the couch.

:O Ani! I didn't know you were gay! LMAO! This made me laugh! We have a "Nerd Day" for Homecoming week at our high school and EVERYONE (well, 50% of the school) does star wars! LOL!

Read mine? THIS IS AWESOME! Going into favorites...DEFFINATLY!
CC-RandomDragon chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
EPIC-L0L-TIME !

This is SUPAH FUNNY! Plz update as oftin as you can, thanks!
CC-RandomDragon chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
L0L-rofl-copter-Lolz-more-and-dies-of-Lafter-but-I-can't-spell-lt-so-were-back-2-ROFL-COPTER! it was funny, thankz 4 writing it!