Reviews for Mistakes
Angehiko07 chapter 10 . 11/7
can i ask? where's the other chapters? seems it's not finished yet
Shana-Fujioka chapter 10 . 10/23
I'm usually not into mpreg, but I suddenly felt like reading a fanfic like that so I ended up here. And this story is really interesting! And Shizuo confessed! And they kissed! :3
I wonder what will happen with Shiki now and if Izaya will figure it out. I hope you will update someday if this story hasn't been dropped. I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :D
tsukitsukitsuki chapter 10 . 10/15
Oh noes! It's unfinished? Damn shame, this was getting really good!
Iloveyaoiii chapter 10 . 10/12
Pleaseeeeee, CONTINUE the story!
I'm dieing to know what happens next!
I'm literally crying to know more!
I love this story! It's amazing! Please write more chapters!
Angelrosee 3 chapter 10 . 8/4
Please do more even though its been awhile since youve updated i like this story and i know more people agree so plz continue
PLZ continue this story is adorable!
Let me start by saying this is so well written, this is probably as in character as you can get for mpreg. And I would love to see you story continue, though I understand what it's like to lose interest in your fics, or even get embarrassed by them and just try to leave them behind. I hope that maybe you could finish, for the sake of finishing and I know all the other readers agree. Thank you for reading I hope to see more from you. UuU
Please update this! I neeeeeed more! It's possibly the best mpreg fic I've ever read and I need to know what happens next!
Marleneshizaya chapter 10 . 4/18
I want moooore! please continue! I love you! and I LOVE THE STORY!
tedthelionhead chapter 10 . 4/15
This is an amazing fanfiction and although it's been 3 years since you've updated I would love to read more one day _ Keep up the awesome work and hope to read the ending in the future!
SweetSongCheer chapter 10 . 2/4
Awesome fic! Please do continue on writing this, I cannot wait to see how things will progress! When Shiki came into the story, things just got exciting - and it's also really cute to see how Shizuo and Izaya's relationship blossomed throughout the story. Keep on writing, it's a great fanfic!
Sasuki- yuu chapter 10 . 1/24
wow no puedo creer que este fic fue dejado de lado justo cuando se estaba poniendo tan interesante!
EstarĂ­a muy feliz si por favor lo continuaras.
kokoronosekai4 chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
folloooowwwww, pleaseeeeeee sniffff .
Guest chapter 10 . 10/4/2014
Oh! Please continue this story!
TheCatsMeow8562 chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
I would love it ever so much if you updated this story! I know it's been like two years almost and most times authors just scrap it but this is very good! You are keep the characters in character so well! It's very well done! I wanna know more! Please!