Reviews for Mistakes
SweetSongCheer chapter 10 . 2/4
Awesome fic! Please do continue on writing this, I cannot wait to see how things will progress! When Shiki came into the story, things just got exciting - and it's also really cute to see how Shizuo and Izaya's relationship blossomed throughout the story. Keep on writing, it's a great fanfic!
sakuki-yuu chapter 10 . 1/24
wow no puedo creer que este fic fue dejado de lado justo cuando se estaba poniendo tan interesante!
EstarĂ­a muy feliz si por favor lo continuaras.
kokoronosekai4 chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
folloooowwwww, pleaseeeeeee sniffff .
Guest chapter 10 . 10/4/2014
Oh! Please continue this story!
TheCatsMeow8562 chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
I would love it ever so much if you updated this story! I know it's been like two years almost and most times authors just scrap it but this is very good! You are keep the characters in character so well! It's very well done! I wanna know more! Please!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
This story is amazing! Please continue :)
Bittersweet Alchemist chapter 9 . 7/8/2014
Oi, Shizu-chan, if you ever run into a 'fat' problem again, my girlfriend taught me a trick that normally works... My older brother even used it on his fiance with a similar problem just recently and it worked wonders!
"If you're fat, then I'm..."
Fill in the blank. My girlfriend used "a flying pig," and my brother used "Arnold Schwarzenegger." something ridiculous, to make them laugh and show them how untrue it is.
T. Alana M chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Ah, don't worry Shizuo. If you ever step foot out of Bukuro, you'll realize that you are very, very popular
T. Alana M chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
Wow. This is really good and a lot more probable than most mpreg fics. Shinra should either figure it out or assume Izaya was raped... And, honestly, with the way he acts and his penchant for sadomasochism, how could Shinra assume that he wouldn't sleep with anyone? Shizuo, or heck, himself, would be safer bets.
scottydoesntknow chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I read this story some time ago then lost it. I was devastated and have been looking for it ever since, but now I have it! And I look forward to any updates at all :) though from the look of it there will be none :(
so-nijiaka chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
I love your story so much. It's so lovely
I love your Izaya and Shizuo character.
Hope you will update someday
I will waiting for it &
Append Meow chapter 10 . 1/8/2014
Wow, really interesting, and not too badly written. Pretty good compared to others I've read. Sad that it's been almost 3 years since the last time this was updated, but I guess that's life. Maybe I'll check this thing a few times to see if any new chapters are added.
fate2013 chapter 10 . 1/7/2014
OH MY GOD FINALLY THE KISS! XD PLZZ UPDATE THIS I NEED MORE LOL :D
Akasei-Tachi chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
Asdfghjkl... This story is amazing!
I spent all my day just reading this amazing piece of work.
Well what should i say about it?...
ITS THE BEST SHIZAYA FAN-FICTION I HAVE EVER READ
There are so may questions running through my head now
Will Izaya be safe?
What will happen with the baby?
Will Shizuo and Izaya be happy at the end or will their world crumble before their eyes and they wont be able to do anything?
So please update this FABULOUS PIECE OF WORK!
And Thanks for sharing your imagination with us!
jia chapter 10 . 12/25/2013
Please continue this story. Im begging to you.