Reviews for Mistakes
I NEED MORE CHAPTERS T.T
THIS FIC IS SO PERFECT!
I NEED MORE!
Angehiko07 chapter 10 . 11/7/2015
can i ask? where's the other chapters? seems it's not finished yet
Shana-Fujioka chapter 10 . 10/23/2015
I'm usually not into mpreg, but I suddenly felt like reading a fanfic like that so I ended up here. And this story is really interesting! And Shizuo confessed! And they kissed! :3
I wonder what will happen with Shiki now and if Izaya will figure it out. I hope you will update someday if this story hasn't been dropped. I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :D
tsukitsukitsuki chapter 10 . 10/15/2015
Oh noes! It's unfinished? Damn shame, this was getting really good!
Iloveyaoiii chapter 10 . 10/12/2015
Pleaseeeeee, CONTINUE the story!
I'm dieing to know what happens next!
I'm literally crying to know more!
I love this story! It's amazing! Please write more chapters!
Angelrosee 3 chapter 10 . 8/4/2015
Please do more even though its been awhile since youve updated i like this story and i know more people agree so plz continue
Guest chapter 10 . 7/17/2015
PLZ continue this story is adorable!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/28/2015
Let me start by saying this is so well written, this is probably as in character as you can get for mpreg. And I would love to see you story continue, though I understand what it's like to lose interest in your fics, or even get embarrassed by them and just try to leave them behind. I hope that maybe you could finish, for the sake of finishing and I know all the other readers agree. Thank you for reading I hope to see more from you. UuU
Guest chapter 10 . 6/20/2015
Please update this! I neeeeeed more! It's possibly the best mpreg fic I've ever read and I need to know what happens next!
Marleneshizaya chapter 10 . 4/18/2015
I want moooore! please continue! I love you! and I LOVE THE STORY!
tedthelionhead chapter 10 . 4/15/2015
This is an amazing fanfiction and although it's been 3 years since you've updated I would love to read more one day _ Keep up the awesome work and hope to read the ending in the future!
SweetSongCheer chapter 10 . 2/4/2015
Awesome fic! Please do continue on writing this, I cannot wait to see how things will progress! When Shiki came into the story, things just got exciting - and it's also really cute to see how Shizuo and Izaya's relationship blossomed throughout the story. Keep on writing, it's a great fanfic!
Sasuki- yuu chapter 10 . 1/24/2015
wow no puedo creer que este fic fue dejado de lado justo cuando se estaba poniendo tan interesante!
EstarĂ­a muy feliz si por favor lo continuaras.
kokoronosekai4 chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
folloooowwwww, pleaseeeeeee sniffff .