Reviews for Falling Stars
carlessfreedom chapter 13 . 2/1
This is one of my favorite stories on fanfiction! I hope you're able to update soon and that everything's going well with you:)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/23/2012
plzzzz update the next chapter!1
Rapunzel gold chapter 13 . 7/9/2012
Strange but sweet
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2012
That's a great chapter and it's really lovely to have you back in the game! Please don't let us wait months for the next update!
Pedrito chapter 13 . 7/8/2012
Marcus deserves a painful death. I want Eugene to cut off one of his limbs so he could bleed to death slowly and painfully or getting eaten by hungry dogs or wolves. Update soon please!
Amber-Jade James chapter 13 . 7/8/2012
I'm still here and reading! great to see an update! Hope he finds out how to get to her!

Cheers, till, next time, AJ James
Hedgi chapter 13 . 7/8/2012
I like Parish.
And I want to kill Marky-boy. May I? ( When Eugene's done with him, that is)
:) loved it.
Amber-Jade James chapter 12 . 2/15/2012
I completely forgot to review!, loving your storie! Can't wait to read more! Hope Flynn finds her soon!

Cheers

AJ
TiffaniMichele chapter 12 . 1/27/2012
This story is so great, please update soon! :D
MrAndersIversen chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
Great chapter once again, I've been waiting for this awhile, please update again soon!
Pedro chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
I am am dying for an update. Do it when you can please!
carlessfreedom chapter 12 . 1/15/2012
Eep! It's so good. The wait is definitely worth it. I cannot wait to see what happens! I hope Eugene gets there before Marcus's plan goes through!
carlessfreedom chapter 11 . 12/29/2011
I love this story! You are a very talented writer and I can't wait for more. Keep up the great work!:)
adrilabelle chapter 11 . 12/23/2011
nice! nice ! very poetic ! I really loved it ! update soon !
MrAndersIversen chapter 11 . 12/23/2011
This story is truely amazing. I've missed your uploads :) Look forward to more :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »