Reviews for Falling Stars
geekychic13 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I LOVE your story! It is soo amazingly written!
maciejkaa chapter 10 . 12/16/2011
Ur story is awesome! Pls continue. Can't wait to find out what happens.
magic02 chapter 10 . 12/7/2011
such a great story ! love it to death,your such a great writer keep up the good work and update soon :)
adrilabelle chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
Thant's just ...you make me cry ...yous story is just beautyfull ...thanks for writting it !
kristenmarie chapter 10 . 12/1/2011
OMG! im sooo happy you updated this story, i love it sooo much pls update soon, im excited what happens next.
cookie chapter 10 . 11/30/2011
yaaaaaahhh im so happy you updated this story i cant wait for me more :)
MrAndersIversen chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
Hey, glad to have you back :) Hope you're getting better with the health-things. Hope for soon update, the story is really great! :)
Punzie the Platypus chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
What an intense chapter! I loved how the three boys mourned together, it was just touching! *Sniff* And who have we here? An excellent twist! I can't wait for more!
magic chapter 9 . 11/10/2011
I can't believe how awesome this story is. Very well written and love the characters pls update soon. We're waiting :-)
Marie123 chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
Love love love this story! plz update soon im dying here, the plot is so intense and want to read more about eugene trying to save rapunzel :) excellent so far, dont give it up
macdaddy chapter 9 . 10/28/2011
Awesome story. Love the way u right. Pls update soon I hate cliff hangers!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/24/2011
Holy Cow! this story is intense, finally we can see Eugene kick some butt, i feel bad for the king and queen. i hope rapunzel will be ok. that damn duke. Evil ! update pls!
kristenmarie chapter 9 . 10/14/2011
OMG this story is soooo cool, i love the way you write, i hope you continue with this story? its wonderful.
cookie chapter 9 . 10/6/2011
love your story, its absolutely awesome pls update the next chapter when you get a chance. :)
RadosianStar chapter 9 . 8/19/2011
A bit of a sjhort chapter in my opinion, but it works rather well.
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »