Reviews for Faberrittana 2: High school drama
Guest chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
Loved this story hope you continue with more of them
ac2790 chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
where is the first part to this story i cant find it [ what's it called?
dayabieberxo chapter 14 . 11/11/2012
Is it bad that I only felt sad for Quinn? I felt like I was reading about a puppy being kicked. Awesome story! :)
skyelovesu chapter 14 . 7/13/2012
very interesting ,great read
fuckyourselfff chapter 14 . 5/30/2012
umm cool i wished it would of included a strap on or something you know but great job anyway(:
alphabeta chapter 9 . 12/16/2011
I'm confused..Santana says violence isnt the answer, but then they go and show violence to each other as a punishment. I dont fully get the whole spanking thing. It's like they arent allowed to stand up for themselves, but have to submit to being punished by the ones they love. but even though it confuses the hell out of me I really want to read all these lol
SadPanda13 chapter 14 . 10/12/2011
just found this story, little late to the game!

great read, well done!
stacprit chapter 14 . 10/6/2011
Loved it! It is always fun to see Quinn put in her place. I love Quinn but sometimes she does get a little too self-righteous and feels that rules should apply to everyone but her. Fun to see Britt get in on the punishment action esp since Quinn had just punished her for the same indiscretion. I love the writing lines and then to combine that with a paddle hit between each one was a very clever device...what to choose? write them fast to get the punishment over or go slow letting your rear end recover in between!
Readsalot86 chapter 14 . 10/6/2011
So worth the wait! Awesome chapter this one is defiantly my favorite, Loved it!
TrustInFaith chapter 14 . 10/6/2011
I loved it. I have an idea for a chapter.
303 Deleted chapter 14 . 10/6/2011
Good story :) I think Santana was a little harsh but Quinn did break her own rule so i guess she had it coming :)
not to be named chapter 14 . 10/6/2011
sniff, sniff, boo hoo :(

sad to see this story go it was one of my faves! Really good job, ouchie for poor Quinn but payback for being such a bossy in charge person who breaks all her own rules! Great story, great progression and I am glad that all the girls were there at the end! Good work BB!
unbelievabletekkers chapter 14 . 10/6/2011
firstly not a twitter bully! secondly nice chapter little dude, you certainly know how to capture intense...remember to rest up
ANDREA DUPRE chapter 13 . 10/2/2011
update soon i'm in suspense waiting for the good story.
Youdecidedthis chapter 13 . 9/19/2011
BB, great filler chapter! Makes me all excited for the action! Plus, I'm quite partial to situations wherein Santana is in charge.

I'm so proud, you're doing a fucking awesome job on this fic. It's one of my favorites :)