Reviews for Boys Keep Swinging
Guest chapter 13 . 9/7/2015
There are tears in my eyes. I have never read something so amazingly funny and different than I have right now. Cudos to you
Maria Luisa Illarnizzi chapter 10 . 6/12/2015
This fiction is BRILLIANT I can t stop laughting out loud because it so hilarious ! BRAVO
ananova chapter 13 . 11/23/2013
You had me laughing through this whole fic. Very cracky, but very funny. Thanks for sharing.
pracarual chapter 13 . 9/25/2013
Hahahahaha, gasping...so funny...need to breathe... Deeks clocking Hetty in her nose...hahaha
pracarual chapter 8 . 9/25/2013
How can I be laughing and worried at the sane time? Only you, Maxie Kay, only you. This is completely zany. And Renko is twisted? My oh my.
stefaniegk chapter 13 . 3/15/2013
I'm in tears from laughing so hard. Great story, I have scary images in my head from the descriptions. I really want to meet your plot bunnies, they humor me as much as the stories.
Sweet Trufflepuff chapter 13 . 11/22/2012
You are either a drag queen, an amazing writer or a woman. LOVED IT!
Sweet Trufflepuff chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
I was eating while reading this and I nearly choked! TWICE! I'm in love with this story!
Dalek Warrior chapter 13 . 10/24/2012
My absolute favorite FF story in history! I could not stop laughing!
Melby2002 chapter 13 . 8/31/2012
Such a funny story. They were remarkably in character for such a weird assignment.
What happened to the doctor? Was it all a decoy?
miss-tarletone chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
OMG! That was HILARIOUS! I loved it! The thought of the boys in drag was just great! I love that Deeks really looked like a woman, I can totally see that!
Fletty chapter 13 . 4/21/2012
That's weird... what happened to the blonde doctor that Deeks is dating? The one that Sam chased down to ensure she knew Deeks was working undercover?

This was a hilarious story, but it really seemed as if you lost interest at the end there and just ended it. I love the camaraderie between Deeks and Kensi, and I love how you included honest, unashamed, embarrassingly truthful reactions from the guys etc, about dressing up. Too bad bout Callen looking bad though - I would've actually thought Sam would be the bad looking one.

great writing, just be sure to round the ending off right. (Love the last scene, but it didn't feel as though it should've been the last scene, it was very abrupt. But I still loved it. :) So Well Done.
ac28 chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
OMG! I've been laughing so hard reading the last two chapters ! this is SO good
cadyblu chapter 13 . 3/26/2012
Oh my gosh, this fic made me laugh out loud. I could just see the expressions on Sam and Callen's faces. I really loved this one, thanks!
Linda chapter 13 . 3/13/2012
I just read this today and I laughed so hard I had tears throughout pretty much the whole story. Deeks and Kensi are my favorites. This is definitely a mortifying situation you put that poor character through! Too funny. I only pray that Chris, Todd, and especially Eric never see it!