Reviews for Call Back Yesterday
Fr
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2019
Good gr
s9ecm75lhrvsap chapter 13 . 1/29/2019
Tremendously enjoyable till the very end. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Best,

Anticipation Of A New Lover's Arrival, The (GSV, Plate class)
s9ecm75lhrvsap chapter 3 . 1/27/2019
Nice - nice nice nice! And thanks for introducing The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress, really a fantastic read and classic, almost a must read for tscc fans.
s9ecm75lhrvsap chapter 1 . 1/26/2019
First of all, a note to other readers: this story *continues* the two wonderful other stories of Orsino 12, The Unbroken Circle and The Substance of Love. I have read only the first few paragraphs of the first chapter of Call Back Yesterday so far, and was very much hoping that it would continue these other two stories which I had come to love so much, and thus was tremendously satisfied that this was indeed the case, since it is not mentioned in the description of the present story. Please, Orsino 12, if you are reading this, put it in the description, it helps readers to understand the order and enjoy your great stories even more. And thank you!

Best,

Anticipation Of A New Lover's Arrival, The (GSV, Plate class)
Guest chapter 13 . 4/10/2015
Amazing story, thank you!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/5/2014
one of the best stories on . thank you for writing it. i love john and cameron!
JasonVUK chapter 13 . 3/17/2014
I'll actually say this, and I mean it. This story, this. After watch "Born to Run" this was perfect. Simply perfect.
cameron2027 chapter 13 . 8/29/2013
cameron2027 chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
good story line but a tad heavy on the sexual aspect ,cam is an innocent slayer not a tramp
justjoe chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
I have been a fan of this story for a while , but just came to the conclusion that virtually everyone is out of character. Cameron and John Henry are particularly bad: far too human given their limited interactions with humans. John's dialogue is weird at times and it doesn't sound right. Weaver is too soft and seems somewhat inefficient. Not like her at all.

So, I like the story. However, the characters leave much to be desired.
crazytrini chapter 13 . 3/1/2013
Love your work keep it up
KevinInEngland chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Having read your resume on this site, I can see how you feel about our favourite characters. I concur, of course.
What a shock for Sarah, having a son who has aged a few years in all aspects of maturity and having 'the always love of his life' beside him. There are some things that don't always stand right in our minds, no matter what but I'm sure Sarah will learn to endure and continue regardless, just like she has always done.
The secret ingredient to this story, which perhaps the writers of the series was not aware of from the outset, is Savannah. An enchanting little Angel who will no doubt grow up to be just like Cameron.
This group of resistance members are quite a mix.
(Amazingly, Mackenzie b.6/Feb/2001, now now 11 years old, coming on 12).
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »