Reviews for Colourblind
Janette chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Stupidest thing I have ever read
And yet, somehow I have to give you the thumbs up.
Way to go.
I could actually see this happening, only they would argue about sock colour.
imjaysong chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This is hilarious! i'm glad you wrote it!
MitzvahRose chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
In line 17, I think it should be 'himself' as apposed to 'yourself'.
*Snorts* Hilarious! XD
Kaily yami chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
*Was bored so looked for a random Fic *

Weren't his socks the same color as his undershirt only more faded? I remember paying attention because I found the Frontier Children's clothes interesting. ... Not because I'm obsessed with Kouichi and have been for 12 years or anything.
... Okay so a bit from column A and a bit from Column B.

Anyway, what a humorous sendoff to bed. Cute.
inspired-by-Dream chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
lol

to say the very least... you made me go and try to find an answer as to it any of them were right...
Freefan1412 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I almost died laughing. :)

Seriously, i could them so this.
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
oh gawd you write the silliest one-shots. i got a good laugh out of this one too. :P
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
That was very amusing, I loved it and awesome job
FireFairy219 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I loved it! :D The randomness and the fact that they will never back down from thinking they're the ones that have it right is so Takuya and Kouji. Ah nostalgia...
Meda Princess chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
XD This was awesome. ) Sometimes the random stories are some of the best. I wouldn't mind seeing more of this kind of story. )
Asarikou-chan chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Of all things they didn't find sth else haahahaha.

Funny ... I couldn't help laughing ,my family thought I became ,Sweet but it is kinda encouraging that they both saw one of the two colors .I mean there is a possibility that they are not completely idiot hehe. Gomen Kouji I didn't mean it but I could expect this from Tacky but u I am disappointed hehe (just kidding)

colour in British English too ...
Kaito Lune chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
God, this was entertaining to read. Reading a "nonsense fic" and then listening to the "Nya Meme" song, I nearly died laughing. XD Well, very entertaining and you're not the only one who has a nonsense fic runnig through their heads.