Reviews for Tousled
Jannafrancine chapter 4 . 5/7
I hope you get around to finishing this one day. I like it very much. Though I wonder what Sirius and Remus are going to do to convince Severus that he's their mate?
Katr5432 chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
It is a little confusing, but i like it. Please Update :-)
Fem 2p Norway chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
Please update
cethmistmyk chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
I haven't read any tangled fan fiction, and I'm not quite sure what I think of it. Especially because I tend not to like characters being other than themselves (for example, Harry being a character in tangled rather than a character from hp (Harry for example) in the tangled universe, subtle difference, I realize, but...) however, other than that revelation, I quite liked it (except I really have no idea of the relationships between the characters)
farawisa chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
intersting story so far. hope you haven't given up on it and write more again soon!
MadHatter4866 chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
I'm excited to see how this turns out!
camierose chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
oooooo
darkblue91 chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
LOVE IUT XD XD
Karasu Kagami chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
I love Maximus being an animangus! I hope Flynn goes to Zel and Maximus goes to Harry! (i see Maximus as a muscular knight/soldier)...Teddy to me would be more of a brother/confidant to harry but that might just be because of the whole godson thing...i dont think id have a problem with teddy hooking up with zel actually, but i think harry would eat flyn alive...well, reguardless of how you spin it i cant wait to see how this all turns out! 3
Zephiraya chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Hey there!

I kind of like it. So I want to ask if you are continuing this? I would like to see more ('specially cause Teddy's one of my favorite characters... And I love Tangled D ).

Love,
Zephi
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
nice keep going its good
Taru Toshito chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
Can't wait to read more! Please update soon!

Taru Tooshit
from-silence chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
I really like this story so far. I can't wait for more :D
Yusuke kun chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
hehe, this work of you seems interesting! XD

i found this through wizardsgirl like after i read her fic jinchuuriki! XD

sorry if i haven't review IHWWF! i'm curently taking a brake on ff7/hp xover at the moment, but once i sate my want for some new xcver fandom, i'll be back to that pairing! promise!

:P now gonna read this story! XD
momocolady chapter 4 . 10/30/2011