Reviews for Life's Chocies
Xiaou Nem chapter 11 . 2/20
You're very unfair to Seiya. Why would Serena start another relationship if she knows she's in love with Darien and is going to be together with him in the future? Doesn't make sense.
And Serena's parents must have been heartbroken, mourning their eldest daughter that they lost to - murder? Kidnapping? They wouldn't know what.
So, well, an okay start I guess - but you need to think about some issues some more for future writing.
Xiaou Nem chapter 8 . 2/20
I'm glad Darien understands, because I don't.
Xiaou Nem chapter 3 . 2/20
I had to skip some of the text, because it felt so predictable. (Sorry!) but where and how did Serena learn perfect English?
I'm sure your writing skills will improve with more practice, and you do have an intriguing concept. Running away with no note for your family is irresponsible and doesn't show the love and concern I'm pretty sure are Serena's strengths.
Lina2121 chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
Why is he so stupid in his questioning. Couldn't he put two and two together. He is a doctor after all. I know, I know. I shouldn't be criticizing this chapter, but what can I do. I hope that they get back together soon.
Lina2121 chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
Please, please, please, don't pair her with Seiya.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 11 . 3/28/2014
This story was amazing and I enjoyed it, Happy Belated Valentine's Day!
Nick Johnson chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Here are my questions. 1. I saw the summary for this. But is there more to the plot? 2. When does it take place? Be specific. 3. What locations are used in it? 4. How old is everyone that is in the fanfic? 5. What level of power are the Sailor Scouts at in the fanfic? 6. How did they get to be at that level? Be sure to respond to this.

Nick
MsAmyRobertson chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
loved this so much 3
Ami-chanMercury98 chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
Zoisite is only a female in the English version of Sailor Moon. If you watched the anime in Japanese you can tell that Zoisite is supposed to be a male
rainediamond chapter 11 . 11/8/2011
That was such a sweet way to end a good story.
rainediamond chapter 10 . 11/8/2011
Don't you just love those rushed explanations? That was so sweet and I'm so happy they are getting married.
rainediamond chapter 9 . 11/8/2011
Ouch Seiya got burned. Yes, Serena and Dare.
rainediamond chapter 8 . 11/8/2011
Ha-ha Dare really got Seiya there. Insert jealous males fighting for her. This will be good.
rainediamond chapter 7 . 11/8/2011
Ha Darien is such an idiot sometimes. How awkward.
rainediamond chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
Seiya is sweet but Savannah and Rini are Darien's not his.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »