Reviews for Mephisto's Lover
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
lol
roo17 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I love it! I especially loved 34. I have no idea why though. XD Himself! Oh man, I should have known! Great job! I loved it :D
Epic of Gilgamesh chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
OMG DID NOT EXPECT THAT.

ILU.

8D
xxyangxx2006 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I thought it was sweet and kind of creepy in a good way, until I got to 50... kind of obvious he was talking about himself Xd
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Hahahaha that was sweet and funny. XD
AlixNight chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I think "If I could, I would be your paradise - so I could give you everything you could ever want" would be better then the parasite one. I love reading this list, I could never be this creative and think of so many of these. Bravo!
Shadethedemon chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Dude,I was like lol Mephisto must love himself alot!X3!and on the bright side,at least he won't have to go through a broken heart(because ya know,he can live forever) when his 'love' dies...
Scattered Petals chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This. THIS.

I was wondering just who was Mephisto's lover and then I got until the mirror's part and was like, "don't tell me. . ." oh God. This is priceless. *_*b
Lirymi chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Haha! Awesome! I loved to read all those crazy ''If i could''

It totally feats with Mephisto XD And i didn't see that end coming o.o But it's sooo good XD

Great job to you and your nameless friend!
sakura-fai chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Rofl, what an ...unusual way of expressing love...leave it to Mephisto to come up with a love poem made of body parts. XD

and yes, he does seem to be a narcissist...i mean just LOOK at his amusement park and school! XD I think his goal isn't to unite G. and A. world (no, i'm not going to butcher the names of the demon and human worlds) His goal is to spread his love, to build statues of himself and to remake both realms to be a bigger version of MEPHYLAND. '_' Seriously.
purpleflavour chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
you... you... /SPAZZ

i love love LOVE this :DD

especially the list of things he loves the most

Mephisto's too perfect that nothing's good enough for him (except himself x)). TRU FAX.

the only thing i'd say i wouldn't like is when the prompt-thing gets too scientific. i think it's cooler when it's something normal and 'everyday'. plus, for #20 there is a comma instead of a dash, which breaks the flow sort of whatever :S

overall is awesome, though. THUMBS UP :DD