Reviews for The House in the Woods
calisurfingboy2 chapter 12 . 11/22/2013
Woo! Just read this whole story! It's soooooooooooo good so far!Your a great writer. I like how you split the focus between the three of them. Most 3 ninjas fanfictions I read are usually mainly about Colt so it's nice to see Rocky and Tum Tum getting some attention too (Especially since Rocky is my favorite). Anyways, Well done and I look forward to next chapter.
HayashiOkami chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
omg it's been so long since I thought of this fandom. So glad to see you're still churning out great stuff! I was thinking of getting back into 3 ninjas recently.

I'll go chapter by chapter when I have more time but I'm looking forward to reading since I've never played Resident Evil. :D
MaddieSakuraHaru chapter 11 . 8/22/2013
Poor Colt... Poor Becca! I kinda liked her. She was nice (: RIP. Anyways! This story just keeps getting awesomer and awesomer. Can't wait for the next chappy! :D

P.S. D'aww, you're totally welcome! :) I really love all your stories. They're seriously cool.

Kaykay, I'll stop now. :P
Tessy3 chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
I just looooved the visit to the spa. I swear I just pictured Grandpas reluctance and Jessicas and Emilys reaction. Jessica is so sweet! I never thought about Jessicas relationship with her. By focusing on the effect of a girls company, you made them both very human.

The boys adventure... is kinda terrifying! Its like playing a videogame but also like it feels so dreamlike, i have the feeling of living a nightmare. Love the dynamic between the boys.

Well done, sis!
MaddieSakuraHaru chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
OMFGWGDZGD awesomest story EVER!
Tessy3 chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
I HATE THOSE THINGS, THEYRE SO FREAKING SCARY! AAAAAAAH! But the story is soooo great! Its like playing a video game! Besides, it is touching how Tum Tum and Colt trust Rocky as their leader, and how Rocky takes care of his brothers. I loved the way you described their ninja style according with their personality and passion of hand combat, weapons... Its very dynamic and the dialogues are so well written! Its been a joy to read it.

I also loved its originality, for example, the fact that Rocky doesnt like Emily that way. Most of the stories suggest he does. Rockys so great! They all are!

WONDERFUL JOB!
Tessy3 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
OH MY GOD! I read it again just to remember the details... and i was literally biting my nails! SO FREAKING SCARY! Looooooved it! Rockys so brave and kind, loved how hed sacrifice himself when hes concerned about his brothers hiding place. I wonder what would I do between those dogs from hell and that monster inside the house.
LOL, Tum tums gotta pee... I laughed so hard!

GOOD JOB, LIGHTER!
SycoJay chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
I love this story it a real page turner and its got me hooked. Can't wait to read more and see what happens next. the plot is great and the detail paints a good pic for the reader without getting overwhelming. keep up the good work :)
Hazel-theTheatreGeek chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
I feel so bad for Rocky and Tumtum. Please continue but no rush
whitebelt9 chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
love it!
3ninjafan chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
It's great to see you back on this fandom again, and what a surprise you are doing the story! So excited! Yes I'm loving the changes. Once again you are so great at giving detail and keeping the brothers in character. So many strong points in your writing. I need to start taking notes LOL.

Also a little thing, I never really played Resident Evil. I watched my cousin play it whenever he brought it over when we were little. I was too scared to play it lol, so I never saw all of the gaming footage. This will be something that I look forward seeing when I log in. :)

I'm updating my story now piece by piece. Hope it pleases you.

Catch ya later.
Marynasuke chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
Wow this is really something! I love the storyline so different from what I usually read.. you manage to still potray Rocky, Colt and Tum Tum in their original character but with different situation and I'm dying to know what exactly happen in that area do update soon I can't wait to read the next chapter!
supkate chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Will you do the honor of writing more? I love it! I do. I cannot wait for the next chappy. You're like, amazing. Jusssayin. :) Add romance?:)