Reviews for Old Habits Die Hard
TroyWeb chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Oh my god, I laughed out loud at this part :

* "I mean, will you be my boyfriend?" Now it was Harry's turn to freeze. "I-Hermione, I-""Oh wait! I forgot the begging and the charm." She got down on her knees in front of him."Will you please be my boyfriend?" she begged him, flashing him a smile. *
HermioneGrangerisME chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
You're welcome! :)
CrystalFlowers chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
GREAT STORY! BRAVO! Can you put me on that list of names now? lolllll :)
theburrowclock chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
This was really cute! (:
LETS GO KILL VOLDEMORT chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
Aw, that chapter was sweet but not my fav I really do think Ron (around ages 12-16) was jealous of how easy Harry and Hermione could talk. This story gets that, very easily. Oh! I just remembered, you asked to read any Romione and I'm an author of one oneshot, around 5 or 4 chapther stories, you might wanna read 'em!
banshee1968 chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Because you wrote not to comment I have to. It was cute. I thought the laat chapter was the best. Thanks for the story.
louminosity chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
Hi! :) It wasn't that bad, I liked. It was short and sweet, but to the point. Good job. :)
littlegirlgonemad chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
heeeeeey! it wasnt that bad! i acyually quite liked it:)

the 'bloody amazing' ness of the end swept me away

good job
1LovesLatin3 chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
short. sweet. to the point.
HermioneGrangerisME chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
Awww, that was so "bloody amazing." ;D Update soon!
dds chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Make it small (2-3) chapters
Emma chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This was very good! Please keep going! :D
1LovesLatin3 chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
The final chapter you think... HOW? You can't leave it on a cliffhanger after saying its the end!
Melissa chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
you have to make the chapters longer, I feel like the story has lost a bit if its touch. It is still really good but you really need to make ron and hermione have a heart to heart, you need to make her explain herself more and really let out her feelings out in the open so Ron can see what she really feels. I think a proposal is too soon because Ron is not ready yet, his wounds haven't been completely healed.
felines chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
Ha, ha, I loved the Hagrid line.

Good job with this fic! This was a very nice threeshot and it was very enjoyable to read. Thanks for sharing!