Reviews for Happy LifeDay, Baby
Pretentious Procrastinator chapter 1 . 7/27
I'm laughing so much this is just absolutely hilarious and so in-character! It's also so adorable and the way it's written is both charming and perfectly captures the scenes. x
creativeone298 chapter 1 . 2/16
It's been roughly a year since I first read this fanfic, and I'm still dying to know what was on that kriffing card.
Too cute! 3
Lilyfire chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Everything in grey, at exact intervals... That is so like the clones. I couldn't stop laughing at Anakin's reaction. :)
Eregnar chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Aw... This is so sweet and hilarious! Great job!
Lady Lisette chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Oh, wow...that was so cute! Imagining Anakin and clones surrounded by balloons and streamers and a banner for Ahsoka was hilarious. But you handled it well and didn't make it feel weird or random, and...I just loved it. Great ending, too!

I'm definitely reading this to every family member on their birthdays from now on...if you're OK with that, of course :)
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
LMAO this... well I have no way to describe it! It's awesome, anakin's reaction was what made it funny, and everything being gray and the cake white. _
Dawn of Time chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This is so adorable! I could picture the clones setting the stuff up and being like "It has to match perfectly." -Stern Rex is stern- :D You gave them the feel of being so innocent and wanting to please. While we know Ahsoka's acting skills may not be the best (ahem, clone wars Slaves of the Republic episode. "Unhand me, brighand!"), she seemed to do reasonably well here. I wonder what's on the card... Please tell?

-DOT
Jess Marylin chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
That was really sweet of them. And like Ahsoka thought, I think it was really sweet of the boys. They did their best, the only way they knew how. Loved this!
Melati Putih chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Awesome work! The entire time I was reading this I was smiling :D
captainrexbest35 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
i couldn't help but laugh my guts out its awesome
LongLiveTheClones chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This was priceless! I never would have thought of perfectly grey decorations. Too funny!
SerendipityAEY chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I think I faintly remember that ep... I love that show! But it fits so perfectly here with the clones! Love when Anakin walks in and sees it all gray, so funny and I did not see it coming at all, but you painted a perfect picture.

Sheesh, Obi-Wan sounds a bit grumpy :( Hope the reason he's not at the party is that he's off somewhere being cheered up... hmmm...

Anyway, I think you got Anakin's tone perfectly, I could hear his voice throughout, great job with that. Is this your first time writing him? I've found I really enjoy writing his pov. Also, I loved how Ahsoka so effortlessly went along with it all; she was so sweet about it and knew just the right things to say. Love the moment between Anakin and Ahsoka :) what did that card say? ;) Great job.
CC-RandomDragon chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Sorry, I'm not logged in and in a rush. I LUVs this oneshot, but what was on the holo-card? Is it some inside joke that I don't know, or is it a mystery? Thnkz! -CC
outlaw hunter chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Oh that was excellent! It was really just too sweet! Everything being gray and the clones standing at attention for her party at first was hilarious. Have a nice life day and a Happy Birthday!