Reviews for Barya'
Nami Erins chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Wow. I thought Barya is some sort of a foreign language I don't know of when I first read it. I am shocked that it really meant coin. Haha!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I was looking through and saw your story and thought it seemed stupid but once I read it I did a double take it was so impressive. Can you ever forgive me?
LittleMissZoro chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
OMGGGGGGGGG i so have an idea for continuing this but since i am NOT a writer but a reader i so want you to hear me out PLEASEEEEEEEEE T_T pleaseeeee!
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Zoro is not 'Barya'.. he deserves more than that..

aww zoro...

i like the way you have expressed how zoro explores his feelings..
ztkt chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I love how you started in a good note and ended it negatively. It really brought out Zoro's pain. Also, I love stories where it's one sided from Zoro. Great story :)
Nyuu D chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
aw.

That is pretty sad indeed. But I still like sad stories, and yours is very good.

I like this point of view, from which Zoro loves but is his feelings are one-sided. I actually like any point of view about this couple. They are absolutely perfect!

Nice job on this one
lion-chan1595 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
uwahwahwahwahhhh! THAT WAS SO SADDD!... At first I was all "awww zoro you're so cuuute! I'm so happy you found loove!" but thennn... DAH! Sanji you jerkkk! How could youuu?
Kurosake chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
i just about cried at the end it was so cute,but very sad. i loved it.