Reviews for Kung Fu Neyla?
Sephiroth 200 chapter 10 . 11/13/2014
Poor shifu! I guess it will take some getting used to the fact that tigress and neyla are together. Also I believe you ended this story on a wonderful note. Especially since it ended wirh a scene that left much to imagination. *someone taps my shoulder* yes? * I turn to see Neyla tigress and viper looking angry as heck* aw biscuits and gravy. *they beat me to within a sliver of my life* great story and hope this makes it to part 2 also medic!
Sephiroth 200 chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
Epic! *bones crack* ow! Sorry Neyla and tigress really did a number on me last review. But jokes on them! I bet all my money on Neyla to win and she did. Also having Neyla perform the yin technique on tai lung? Nice touch. Well one chapter to go!
Sephiroth 200 chapter 8 . 11/13/2014
Fight night! *pulls out a microphone* ladies and gentleman! In the right corner weighing in at two hundred pounds... the spotted terror... the demonic destroyer... the one and only tai lung! And in the left corner weighing in at *Neyla tosses a rock at my head which I dodge* 98 pounds... the striped whirlwind... the purple powerhouse... the tigress loving warrior... give it up for Neyla the dragon warrior! *Neyla then grabs my arm* oh biscuits. *she and tigress beat me down*. Great chapter and medic!
Sephiroth 200 chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
Long live Clock-la! Well now imagine that clockwerk would be generous enough to give Neyla a chance to recieve his powers free of charge. Nice chapter and well done on the fight.
Sephiroth 200 chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
Holy biscuits! Talk about being shot in the heart! Poor Neyla! It breaks my heart every time seeing my favorite sly villain in distress. *plays neylas sorrows on the world's smallest violin*. Anyone have any tissues? Good chapter by the way.
Sephiroth 200 chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
Neyla really is something else. She literally had tigress at her mercy the entire time. That is saying something. Also describing Neyla as a true predator reminds me of a swordsman I know of. Good chapter!
Sephiroth 200 chapter 3 . 11/12/2014
First off neyla gave a good example why no-one should tick of a woman. Also of all the pairings I've seen this was one of the most unique I've seen in a while. Especially the relationship dynamic.
Sephiroth 200 chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
Honestly I love this chapter. I am currently re reading this story. Also I loved the part where neyla burned her tail. Barbecued tiger anyone? Also for the record neyla is a tiger not a leopard.
Sephiroth 200 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
First off impressive story. I would definitely like too see what you can do for part 2 of the movie with this story as a base.
thewonderingman chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
Nice story dude, though I can't help but wish it was longer.
darthmasterbane chapter 10 . 4/22/2012
OH MY GOG THAT WAS BETTER THAN THE MOVIE, not because of the sex, which was admittedly a great thing, but just the story in general. I wish they would have made this one the movie instead
kitsuneshade chapter 10 . 9/29/2011
Nice "smirk"
brwainer chapter 10 . 8/9/2011
that was a perfect ending. I can't wait to see the third one!

P.S. I can't decide between the two, so if the third one is just as good, I might have to strangle you for giving me a hard decision!
brwainer chapter 9 . 8/9/2011
THe fight was good but too easy. I like reading the integration of Clockwerk's powers with Neyla's Kung Fu. The only thing I would change is that Clockwerk's body shouldn't completely block the nerve attack, only make it noncritical. I know Po was unaffected by the nerve attack, but he didn't have answer attacks of his own, which made the fight more fair.

I am really looking forward to the epilogue (the pervert that I am:) )
brwainer chapter 8 . 8/7/2011
I liked this chapter very much, but I think it would have been better to end after Shifu says, "Well, let's hope she did, or Tai Lung is going to kill her!" and to put the rest at the beginning of the next chapter.