Reviews for when time from time shall set us free
mostexcellentcanopy chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I must have read this a hundred times already. Love it.
Symphony In Blue chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Oh my *fans self* this was brilliant!
smrvn chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Love it!
Mercy chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Lovely story once again! I would have loved if they really had gotten together earlier, and your recent stories do it so well and make it so believable and natural while not losing that River Song/Doctor Chemistry that I cannot get enough of! And its totally hot.

I can't wait for your next story. But I'll wait (not-so)patiently for it!
asdfghjkl chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Most perfect missing scene EVER. Thank you so much for writing this, it's too Godly for coherent words. GRYUGSDHJGBLSHFRVK
mericat chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
So sweet. The Doctor's point of view about River is lovely. She is so sexy and he responds to her like no other. I am looking for lots more of this. I like the fact it's not PWP and that you have each involved emotionally and physically. Their love story holds so many possiblities.
Redflow chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Great fanfic, really hot and you so capture their characters! :D Hope you write more
cassie chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Dam and blast those rescuers! ( Really enjoyed reading this wish it had actually happened in the programme, just love the two of them together! I do hope you write another one like this :D
Amie C. Hicks chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Excellent piece of wish fulfillment, yet again. I hope you keep providing these moments for them, since such things are highly unlikely to come from the BBC.

I greatly enjoy your writing; I eagerly await whatever you have in store!

Best,