Reviews for You Deserved Better
Scraggles chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Stunning. Amidst all the death and sorrow, it's hard to say what caught me most off guard - the moderately happy ending, or Luna and her wrackspurts, haha. That being said, this is definitely one for the favorites. Kudos to you for making me chuckle and cry; keep writing!
paperandink13 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This is SO going on my favorites! It made me cry and it made me laugh. Great job!
McAbbyGirl4Life chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
wow, that was good...no i mean like really good! *puts in faves*
ProlifeJesusFreakWriterGal chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I love the end.
adp1222 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
That just tore me up inside. I'm actually crying and that rarely happens from a story. It was so emotional. I hated that they killed Lavender in the movie. Great job
Princess Grimm chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
That was one of the most touching Harry Potter one-shots I've ever read. Fabulous job, mate.
TivalovercalledAbby.1997 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
awwww Hermones so sweet sometimes
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This was beautiful, so beautiful. I like the idea of Hermione feeling alone after the Battle was done; it strikes me as very realistic and in character for her. It was so sweet how she cleaned Lavender up as best she could. So sweet, so sad. Lovely work.
The Codemeister chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I almost cried when i saw Lavender's lifeless body during the last movie. i didn't want her to die, but at least in the books her fate is still unknown.
pinkpen23 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
OMG! This was so sweet! I was so sad when Lavender died. Very good job!
Rose chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Oh Alice, this is just beautiful. There's two totally different emotions here- one in the beginning and end.

You did a wonderful job hunny. Keep up the good work!
RedCloakedMaiden chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Very lovely! If Lavender did die in the Battle, I can't imagine anyone except Hermione taking care of her.