Reviews for Heroes
Starluff chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Mixing LotR and Sherlock Holmes, shame on you!
Being another fan of both, I most definitely squeed when I saw this. One of the best scenes in the movie! And it fits these two just perfectly! Not much to say other than that; it's a short fic, after all.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Great plug for Lord Of The Rings.
221stIrregular chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Awwww! Cute story!
Scooter12345 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I so recognized this and it TOTALLY FITS! Really nice. Really really nice.
Antigone1Evenstar chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
You are exactly right- it Does fit perfectly. Loved it!
WanderingChild96 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This made me smile:)
Saskie chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Too perfect XD Watson is like Holme's second maid P
Grencle chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This is absolutely ingenious! As you have said, it fits so perfectly, I'm speechless, really :-D
Historian1912 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I almost couldn't help but laugh. I recognized the dialogue almost instantly. I wish you hadn't added where it was from at the end so I could post the answer.

Glad to see something that was both good and unintentionally, for me anyway, hilarious. I know that in-universe Watson wrote down quite a few of Holmes's (sp?) cases, but I was thinking of the rather large amount of fanfiction and the actual books they star in. Yes, I have a weird sense of humor.

On a side note, this is my favorite part of The Two Towers (film version).
insideouttuoedisni chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Awwwwwwwwww! That is so adorable! I can't stop grinning :) I'm so glad you thought of this. I'm a huge LotR fan, and Sam is my absolute favorite. Now I really need to go rewatch those movies. It fits Holmes and Watson so well! Thanks for putting this up. We'll all miss you (or I know at least I will) during your hiatus.
Anahnee Mouse chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Short, sweet, and it definitely fits.

I'm actually reviewing, however, to tell you how much I love the "Mommy" verse on your profile (I don't have an account). I am a staunch Pro-Life supporter, and by the end of the verse there were literally tears in my eyes. Thank you so much. ;)
Average Londoner chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Aw, I love this. _ It really is perfect how well this bit of dialogue fits both pairs of characters. Well done discovering the match and writing it!
Valerie Blakewell chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
It fits. Fits perfectly. I love both LofR and SH, so this is amazing. Poor Watson probably went into shock after this, but I can so see it happening!
Elerrina Star chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I read the first line an was immediately all OMG IT'S SAM AND FRODO YAY! Hehe! I'm a huge LotR fan so this was super awesome. And you're right, it does fit Holmes and Watson perfectly!
reflekshun chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This is so cute! Thank you so much for sharing.