Reviews for No Matter What
xxtwilightemoxx chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Love it ! Why would you be nervous? Your an amazing writer!
LadyofSpain chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I liked this up to the lemon which I skipped over. I'm sorry I'm such a prude. I just couldn't.
JSweetHeart86 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I for one absolutely love it! Now when are you going to write about Paul or Jake or Seth *wiggles eyebrows*

XOXO,

JS
CharliDenae chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Awwwwwww! I loved this little Alice and Jasper story! They are my favorite couple and this was so frickin' sweet! You should write more Alice and Jasper! I feel like you captured their relationship perfectly. Even though they are human in this story, the love they have for each other in Twilight shows in this story. Really terrific peek into their life.
some random person chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Please do more lemons! You are great at them! You keep it plot-driven and yet so incredibly great! I love all of your work but especially your lemons!
mzhollywood100 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This was really sweet! I thuroughly enjoyed it!
marianne chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Totaly love it sweety 3
ja4ever chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Hot yet very sweet and cute! Too bad Alice's parents died though. Can't believe they put a wedding together in three days. LOL. Didn't think it was possible. Amazing job! Loved it! Keep it up!
scrapalicious chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This was yummy, sweet, smutastic one-shot. I loved how simply loving it was. Well written. And for a smut virgin...you done good. Smooches, Scrappy
MjumPringles chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
:D hehe :P hehe :D hehe :P ohhh hehehheheheheh

Ready for one of my *coughs* super awesome *coughs* reviews? ;)

nahh.. I won't be random now, no no.. or is this already getting random? lol

Jaliceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Definitely going to fave this one shot _ damn you, just a one shot! whyyy oh whyyy.. hehe really like it! it's great. and it's about Alice & Jasper.. Do you have any idea how much I love you right now? lol

one more thing.. WRITE MORE! or.. or.. I'll attack you with Pringles! No! Scones! ;)

xx
RealEyesRealizeRealLiez chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Absolutely amazing! Love the whole premise of this one shot, and it is such a sweet story! Great Jalice fic! :) Em
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
It was very discriptive and you put the picture of the event in the readers head very easily. I'm not one to read this content, but the raw concepts and emotions were portrayed very well. Good job.
DirtySituation chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
:O ...Just! :O

Was actually the best Alice/Jasper one shot and lemon I've read!

Usually it's over with in a few sentences ...but wow not this!

LOVED IT! EKKKK! WRITE MORE I TELL YOU!