Reviews for A Flash of Moonlight
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/16
An enjoyable read.

I hope you didn't think I was upset by your Charlie/Tonks.

I wasn't. Not at all. I just see Charlie as somewhat asexual, with too many dragons running around his head to bother with girls!
FlooNiffler chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Gorgeous. The moonlight metaphor was wonderfully thought out. Ernie's thoughts were so poignant... Well done!
DetectiveInspectorSydney chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I love the last sentence. Thanks for writing about Hufflepuff. :)
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I being a Hufflepuff don't like seeing so much sadness in our house and in Hogwarts. You did an absolutely BRILLIANT job writing this. ;)
whatdotheydream chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
When did it say Hannah and Neville were in love? I mean I never read that, in any of her books!

really touching story.
De1eted Acc0unt chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Aw... *sniffles*- "When you have to make the choice between what is right, and what was easy, remember what happened to a boy who was good, and kind, and brave. Remember Cedric Diggory." -Albus Dumbledore

This story really opened my eyes as to the world that doesn't revolve around Harry 24/7. Thank you for a turkey beautiful story.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I love non cannon keep writing them!
PetitMoi207 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
When is that in canon? I mean, I really do prefer Nannah,, but you saw the movie rught? It heavily implied Nuna. Just saying. And wondering.
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Oh, wow, this is beautiful. Very well written, I think you did a great job catching the mood, and I love the underlying idea of the celebration for Cedric, win or lose. Very Hufflepuff :) I also really, really like the metaphor of light on water, and especially the last paragraph. Great job!
Aurora West chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Beautiful. Just beautiful. I loved it all, but the last paragraph in particular.
melissaeverlasting chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I fully agree that there must have been something. After all, very few people at Hogwarts don't fall in love with their longtime friends, or so it would seem. It's practically a graduation requirement!

Your use of descriptive language in this was sublime. "Death was eternal, and life, suddenly, seemed like little more than a flash of moonlight, caught momentarily on the surface of very dark waters" — that just beautifully captures the scope of this tragedy. I loved this!
Its2dark2read chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Aww, so sad yet so happy? Well not really, but still umm, I KNOW SAPPY or HAD or I don't know, there isn't a word in my limited that describes the AWESOMENESS of the oneshot oh well :P
Lavinia Swire chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Sniff sniff! This is so sad and lovely! I'd never really thought about this before as in GoF we only see things from Harry's perspective, so it was really interesting to read about it from another point of view. Your writing is beautiful and you write all the characters very well. Wonderful.
hell-butterfly chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
sad but beautiful. i love the summary sentence, it's so poetic and deeply touching. the reaction of the hufflepuff house in the face of death is sad and poignant, and the interaction between ernie and hannah is sweet and thoughtful. i suppose in confronting death so close makes you treasure those around you more. personally, i would have liked ernie/hannah and neville/luna better, but still, canon is canon..
MadSockRabbit chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Is it humanely possible for you to write a bad story?

I think not :P

I love this story! Neville is the only person who I don't agree with on the cannon pairings.

He should have got together with Luna and Hannah and Ernie should have stayed together :P

No offence Jo :P