Reviews for Accidentally Married
BookLoverxinfinity chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
I loved your story, but I didn't really like the last chapter because of the children's behavior.
Kiki chapter 7 . 9/20/2012
Cool ending! And it's weird, my mom was born in December 15 :)
Annabelle chapter 7 . 9/17/2011
Really good, except for one thing. I like your idea of the story and I like the things you do with it. But a couple of things are:

1.) You rush the story. Take your time. There's nothing to rush about and if you wanna create a chapter that's long, just save it (if your working on it) so you can continue it another time.

2.) Be a little bit more detailed. You can't just say, 7 months later, Baby James was born, and then move on to a couple of years later. Stop and talk about some of the times that they were little before moving on to when they are a little older.

3.) Improve your grammar and spelling. Capitalization, at the beginning of a sentence or after someone says something.

The regular English/Langauge Arts way of doing this is very easy, but you kinda make it look hard.

For Example:

'i was puking in a toilet.'

The correct way to say it was...

'I was puking in THE toilet.'

First off, by saying a, your refraining to it being a general thing. If the toilet is in your house and you bought the house (with the toilet in it, of course) than it is YOUR toilet which means it is refrained to as THE toilet.

Or the second example (in corrected term):

"I'm being like Mommy. Daddy, can you hold my hair? Mommy, pat nicely on my head."

If you ever say 'Mommy' or 'Daddy' or anything related to in a sentence, ALWAYS capitalize it. Why you may ask? Because it's being used as a name. Names are nouns because they're referred to a person, therefore, nouns get capitalized, so names get capitalized, so Mommy and Daddy ALWAYS get capitalized.

One more thing:

When Dalia told Danny to hold her hair back and Sam to pat her head, you had said, 'we laughed.'

'We' gets capitalized because 'We' is a noun.

And who is we? Who are you referring to in 'We'? I mean, did Sam and Danny laugh or did Sam and Dalia laugh or did Dalia and Danny laugh? Be very specific.

I'm so sorry I offend you. I don't mean to. I'm going to admit that I just get very snobby with correct grammar and spelling and this slightly confused me.

But I really hope, in a way, that this at least helped.

Annabelle out :)
sperry426 chapter 7 . 9/16/2011
OH yeah! You should do a sequel!
tracithegreat chapter 7 . 9/14/2011
i loved it! So good! :D The ending was fine but I thought it would've been funnier if the girl was their age when they got "married" and she came home from the same trip with the same problem and Danny and Sam would just be like standing there laughing. lol Idk that's just my thoughts. It was a great ending anyways! Great job! :D
sulfur angel chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
Technically true. Yes.
HiyaKitty chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
I was waiting for you to update. I love the way Danny and Sam's daughter's eyes change colour because of her ghost powers.
aslan333 chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
great story
CashAsh13 chapter 7 . 9/12/2011
That was funny. You should do a sequal. That was really good.

CashAsh13 chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
That was AWESOME! But I did notice a few spelling errors. Can't wait to see the next chapter. Hope you update soon.

CashAsh13 chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
:) I really liked the chapter. Can't wait to see what else happens. Nice ;)

HiyaKitty chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
SO fluffy D Keep it coming
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
School should be interesting for these newlyweds.

Glad, they addmited they love eachother.
Nightwing 509 chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Danny & Sam end up getting married to each other. Please update soon.
KarinKurosakiHitsugaya913 chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Cute story. I love it and I can't wait to read more
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »