Reviews for New host
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I want to know what happens next please.
K.K.o.t.S.S chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
lol xp
IchiRukiLover chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
YAY! ISHIDA-KUN!3
Yyy chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
Great humerous story hope you will write another!
FaithfulAizen chapter 11 . 6/5/2012
this was an awesome story
the Queen of Cookies chapter 11 . 9/12/2011
This is really great! I'm kind of sad that it's over, but it had a really great ending!
SSJSaphira chapter 11 . 8/21/2011
An adorable end to an adorable story! I am very happy that I got to read it. Uryu should be with Orihime so I like the ending. This was definaly one to the best Bleach and also OHSHC crossovers. I am just happy. I look forward to any other story that you write. XD
TheFigureInTheCorner chapter 11 . 8/18/2011
Awww, you're welcome! Thank you, too! Oh, but now i'm sad! The story's over! *Kicks Tamaki out of his emo corner and takes his place* Anyway, I'm also really happy because I haven't been on Fanfiction for very long, so I wasn't expecting to have someonw mention me in their Author's Note or story at all yet! Thank you so much! .
TheFigureInTheCorner chapter 8 . 8/15/2011
Baldy came! LOL, i love Yachiru's nicknames! Anyway, poor Uryu! Well, i guess not really, but... you get the idea! he didn't want a huge party or anything!

... i wonder what kyo-chan got him... if he got him anything- which i think he probably did, considering Uryu is one of the few members of the club who are actually SANE...

two chapters in one day! great job!

*glomps* i'm a duke fan too!

wait... duke from yu-gi-oh, right?

if so, then YAY! .
TheFigureInTheCorner chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
I love this story! Ouran and Bleach are probably the two funniest shows I've watched, so when you mix them together... XD keep up the good work! (((o(*゚゚*)o)))