Reviews for The Hunting of A Snark
laurieglory chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
Really really really good! I wish someone would turn this story into a episode. I would love to see it play out live :)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/9/2012
Yay! Sammy's Back! But I must say... still a bit fuzzy on what just happened there... maybe it's because I'm a tad OCD and am a stickler for details and knowing all the WHY'S... good story, just a tad confused, but still a great read. Thanks!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
The answer is just dangling there out of reach, I can almost feel it! Way to rack up the suspense, the dual times are very interesting and fun to follow :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
So many critters! Going to have to read the poem this is all based on, so intrigued now!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
This was a great chapter! Was rolling after reading the Star Wars reference, lol. You give just the right amount of information for a good mystery, and leave a reader scurrying for the next chapter. You always seem to end the chapters off a a noteworthy point too. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
So much mystery, its making me ansty to know whats going on! The whole thing about using a monster from one of those books sounds very intriguing as well!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Love the format of this, leads you into a nice 'gasp' moment there at the end :)
CeCe Away chapter 9 . 4/23/2012
Ah, interesting hunt. Leave it to Dean to not give up.
Nana56 chapter 9 . 4/22/2012
It's soooo good to have you back! I'm thrilled to find this wonderful conclusion to this fic. I've loved reading it and keeping my brain active to keep up. :D

Awesomely done. :)
meh49 chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
Thank you for a very entertaining story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
TraSan chapter 9 . 4/11/2012
Well, you know I'm a fan. This whole thing was delightful. A great nod to Carroll and a whirlwind of a Supernatural fic.

Awesome.
BranchSuper chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
Epic story!
Maz101 chapter 9 . 4/7/2012
CONGRATULATIONS!

Of the many, many, many stories of yours that I have enjoyed, I think this might just be my favourite. You set yourself such an impressive task and it made for a marvellous Winchester story - Loved your time jumps, loved your characterisation, your dialogue and your descriptions of place and people. Loved not quite knowing where or when we were - loved the reveals of the madness, the hurt and the brotherliness of the hunt.

Loved the use of this classic.

Once again, congratulations. And *thank you* for a wonderful read.
supernatfem76 chapter 9 . 4/6/2012
I really liked the reunion of Sam and Dean. I am unfamiliar with most of Lewis Carroll's works. I read Alice in Wonderland when I was a child but that didn't help me figure out the poems. I felt like I was going mad trying to. Thanks for the update!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 9 . 4/5/2012
Hey! Glad you finished this one, it was a great ending 3 To a rather amazing story ;)

Kisses