Reviews for Tears of understanding
forever122 chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Aww...This first part was so sweet. Up until the part where they said that Gin was exiled to Karakura. I think something you could have added was the part where Momo told Hitsu that Gin was no longer with them. The poor boy seemed to mistake that for the man being dead.

Thankfully, it seems that Gin was brought back to Soul Society eventually. Or is it that he got an office job in Karakura? That wasn't very clear, I suppose. But, Toshi came to visit him wherever he was!

I really enjoyed that fanfic. It could have been better, but I still think that it is very good.
YellowFlash67 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
By the way the summary was done, I thought you were going to kill Gin. I like the family bonding the two share.
kdeargh chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
so sweet
Kiku-Goldenflower chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Love it. Can't get enough of the gin/shiro family fluff
Syl The tWins chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Great story
Keep writing XD
oakleaf chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Great story. I really enjoy the way you've developed it. There are a few misspellings here and there, but they don't affect the flow too much.
Well done!
ann chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Oh, wow! That was so sad, and so cute!
I have to wonder though... what does 'yonbantai' mean?
fantoshiro chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
i loved it but it was a bit confusing
The Awesome God Apollo chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I read this before I read watching over you, and I think I prefer this one, but only by a little. It's so cute! I really love it, Gin comforting Toshiro despite his injuries and everything... It's really sweet. I. Love. This. Oneshot. Wish you'd expand it into more, but I can understand why you didn't. If you write anymore fics with Gin as Toshiro's PLEASE let me know!
Paper-Knights chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
OMG! I love this fic! You are my favourite author currently!
ThreeKittiesDancing chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Awww, this was such a sad, sweet story! My main concern is, it feels more like an outline for a larger story wanting to be fleshed out. I would enjoy a Hitsugaya/Ukitake story too, but I would like to see you come back to this one and breathe some additional life and depth into it.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I like this a lot, though it does need some work. Some of the sentences are choppy and at times, the pacing isn't that good.

I am a little bothered by the fact that the summary isn't a part of the story. I am not sure if it was something that Hinamori did in fact say to Toshiro or not. While it does draw the reader in, it can also lead for disapointment.

One thing I definitly suggest changing is the use of numbers along with fukutaicho and taicho. While the bleach fans have memorized the terms of those two words, the numbers are harder for everyone to disern. It's a step I've seen others fall into.
Vampire Princess 789 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
loved it. i slways have trouble finding fics like this one
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
sweet
ichigoloverrrr chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I don't know why but this made me cry. It's really sad. I think you did a really good job.

-Amaya XoXo