Reviews for Safe Keeping
Mercuris chapter 10 . 8/27
Love it love it love. One of the best things I have ever read.
And did I say I love it.
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 10 . 2/23
This was quite the interesting piece. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you! :)
Alexandrea Finch chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
So I have been working my way through your stories, and I have made a few observations. One, your a damn good writer. And two, your a little fucked up. I love it. I think you handel the darker side of characters rather well, and make Hermionie change sides in ways that make sense. That is something a lot of people can't pull off. The fact that you manage to sneak in some pretty great humor is awesome. You stripp the books of the bull shit and make it more realistic. Good job, I hope you keep writing and I hope you keep growing as a writer.
samdeesingh chapter 10 . 9/9/2014
Absolutely Awesome!
Harrytrix4Ever chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
FINALLY! The sexual tension between those to was suffocating! Nice job, by the way!
monstar01 chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
While going through some "favourites" of another author, I came across your fanfic and I couldn't believe how amazing it was!! Needless to say, I spent the weekend marathoning every single one of your stories, and plan on putting this review on each and every one of them today, so my apologies if you get a bunch of phone alerts all in a row (LOL)
And for those of you who haven't checked out the author's other works, all I can say is stop what you're doing, put your life on hold for the next 48 hours and enjoy them. It's time well spent ;)
Thank you for writing, for sharing your works, for posting and for updating. Your storylines are well thought out, unique, and incredibly creative. Plus, I love some good smutfic.
Thank you again (and thank you to your beta!)
Rain Addict CM chapter 10 . 2/16/2014
Very nice first story for fanfic :) A lovely read.
HouseoftheCunning chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
Love the story and one of my favorite parts is Fate with a Persian car and monical and sexual tension as well as bad timing... You are an amazing writer
Devildream69 chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
Awe, that was a beautiful ending. And the fighting was epic and the characters were so much fun! I loved what you did with Snape being her friend and all. Great idea with the security company, and involving all the other members of SRP, and I really really love the tension between Narcissa and Hermione, and then when they finally got around to doing the deed it was hot and so good. The plot line was good, and the way you portrayed Hermione was quite brilliant. All in all, I really loved this story and pairing. I think you may have just inspired me to write a fic for these two. Damn, my fickle muse. Bad girl Calliope. Must finish other fics first. Anywhoo. Loved this, definitely favouriting it and following you. :D
Devildream69 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Me: Reading intensely, and then BAM- hold up...she didn't... omfg...*dies laughing* "STEP-FERRET!?" YOU ARE BLOODY BRILLIANT! THAT'S HILARIOUS! XD Loving this so far! Off to read the rest and will comment at the end. :D
Jemjo storys chapter 10 . 7/20/2013
i liked this story i hope you'll make a second
Norrrrrrrrrr chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Bizaare ships aside, I love the level of detail you put into the bizarre worlds created by them and the little changes. I'm falling in love with your work.
karibqueen5 chapter 10 . 2/2/2013
I really enjoyed this story, especially the open friendship between Severus and Hermione, it actually works! The humor was amazing and all I can say is keep up the good work!
Phantomslap chapter 10 . 11/9/2012
Good fic. You're a funny writer and make the characters enjoyable. keep with it.
Delilah Moon chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
I have to say this is one of the best HG/NM stories I have read thus far! I am absolutely in love with it! I may have to read it again! Love the cheese that was in, it was quite tasty! Thanks so much for writing said story and allow me to say I'm glad you did!