Reviews for Listen, But Don't Believe
Mitzzi chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I love Dark Lord Lily, especially the way you wrote this. The speech part over the radio was nicely done because you didn't actually write it. Seemed better that way.
malfoyforever chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I read this a while ago, but I didn't review - this is brilliant! I liked this even better than the Lily one - maybe 'cause it's Scorpius? I like how you brought in Dom - and how you made him listen to all of the stuff Lil was saying on the radio - I have a question, though - is Scorpius's family with her?
thelilacfield chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Wow, this was incredible and chilling and unbelievable all at once.

The idea was so original! Wow...I'm just speechless.

And thank you so much for the dedication!
currents chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
DUDE, I LOVE THIS.

I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN.

ERIN, I LOVE YOU.
lowi chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Erin, wow. This was a really good story! It was very wellwritten, I loved the format of it, it was amazing!

And the plot was wonderful! Very very different, but I found it so interesting! Not often you see lily like that, so I think it was a very nice and unique capture of her!

Also Scorpius was captured very good, and Dominique!

Well, it was great! (and sorry for taking this long to review...)
gooseberrie chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
oh, wow... this looks exciting! lovely use of the prompts, i'm interested to see how the ScorpiusDominique side of things develops, so overall a really fantastic start! there are just a couple of little spelling mistakes ('taked' instead of 'took'), but even the best authors make them, so... a brilliant beginning, i'm looking forward to the rest of this! :)
chasingafterstarlight chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Whoa. This was haunting, really.

I mean, I've never been a big fan of Lily, but it was scary to think that she could be a new Voldemort. Your ideas were new and original and I actually really liked this piece.

The only thing that could have improved it was if you expanded a bit. I'd actually adore seeing a piece on what went through Lily's head- I might do one at some point, if you wouldn't mind ;) /has too much inspiration.

But anyway, this was just freaking awesome and I loved it :)
george's firework chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Hauntingly chilling, Erin dear -

/shudders at the thought of Lily being a new Voldemort...

I can't wait to read more, update soon yes?

That was so... attention-catching.