Reviews for Holding Cell
BraveChicken chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Hahaha- I LOve this trio and this is hilarious haha- of course you would, Wally )
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 12/23/2012

It's a rather interesting idea.

Oh, and you're not referencing Smallville at all, now, are you? *smirks* of course, swapping Lex Luthor with Red Arrow is probably not a comparision Roy'd be happy with if he knew... but there are so many things in different dimensions that Roy would not be impressed with, so...

Great story.
Lin36bffbecca chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Make a sequal or update soon please its really funny
Lin36bffbecca chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Make a sequal or update soon please its really funny
Greendogg chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Very funny, reminds me of a scene from an episode of the show Everybody Hates Chris. Nice job on this piece.
Penny ToughGirl chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
GWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD ROFL. I love this sooooo much! Dude, Roy went psycho on an almost cop? And he's a HERO? How ironic is that? lol Robin and Wally are true friends... Well, Rob is anyway;) Way to go, Wally; You didn't get his car scratched, but you got it towed. Nice job describing Roy's temper!;) This is so Roy-like. You should make a sequel about Roy going to anger management classes! That would be HILARIOUS.
Ahja Reyn chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
LOL! Poor Roy. I love the idea of Wally and Duck tensing up to help bust him out, though.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Ooh...! Wally, you are SO going to get it! *U* XD Rock on! Love this so much! *U* lol. Nice job, Roy. Nice job... XP
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Its good:)
Scotty1609 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Reina Grayson chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Wally just loved doing that stuff to people. Doesn't he.
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011

and i that the linda wally ends up marrying?
Necrosis Crimson chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
You did a very nice job with the prompt. I love that Roy got himself locked up again.
Readin chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Ahahaha well that's what friends are for, right Roy? Very nice story. I love these three (Roy, Wally, and Dick) to death.

Anyways great story!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Figures, the hot who quit the team ...