Reviews for Lucky
Lenamar619 chapter 1 . 7/28
Thank you for writing this story. It's seriously one of the best stories in this fan base when it follows the 3 Ninjas: Knuckle Up movie. Not only because you stay true to the characters, but because you're not inept when it comes to the writing of the story. And I say that as a real admirer of your skill. There's hardly, if any, grammar mistakes and I love that. It's also refreshing to me because everyone seems to like to write stories about Colt's character with an OC character on this site and they just kind of overlook the feelings he has for Jo, so I really liked that you, as a fan or not, didn't do that with this story. Colt doesn't seem like the type that would forget a girl like Jo-(he practically had to fight with his brother over her!), so it's very realistic that he'd worry about her being apart of his summer or not. And then the Go Colt! Now Rocky and Tum Tum can tease him nonstop if they ever find out about it. Lol. So after reading this story it makes me wonder how Colt would feel about her down the line? Would they keep in contact with each other? Would she become an integral part of his life? I would request you to write another, but I know how hard it is to write one story when you are working on others, but I'm feeling inspired so maybe I'll take a crack at it and write my own. This is my childhood, so I guess that's why I'm so enthused about your story. Thank you again and keep writing!
RPM Shadow chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I LOVE IT! I wish there are more Colt/Jo stories. This was a sweet fic. Love it, love it!
jokerdarkly chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
totally, absolutely, ridiculously adorable! You should right a fan-fiction of them growing up in high school. Ugh, total cutesy romance! I loved the writing and it was so sweet!

But should type this up in a high school setting on Fictionpress!
Elm Treigh chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Your muse was probably hopped up on sugar because this was amazingly sweet! _ I loved it! :)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Aw, so sweet. I can't believe I missed this. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
supkate chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Kait thinkgs you should write a 3 ninja's story like this, but a series with many many chapters;)