Reviews for What Not to Die For
Michy1990 chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
Are you going to update this story. Becouse I want to read more
Mother of Tears chapter 9 . 7/26/2014
Oh dear. You left it hanging... I do hope you'll come back and finish it!
marietta chapter 9 . 10/25/2013
Great story! Interesting aftermath, Harry et al forgetting Snape's body. I hope you update soon.
Amyethious chapter 9 . 9/2/2013
please continue this story it's hilarious so far.
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 9 . 10/26/2012
bloody funny and very interesting
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
wow
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
wonderful work
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
made me smile keep it up
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
this made me laugh
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
great work
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
sev watching over harry ah wonderful
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
awesome amazing yet sad
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
sweet
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Summary reminds me of Voldemort-ghost who has been found by Harry after Voldemort's death. The Voldemort-ghost was lonely, and Harry brought him home and found books for him to read... I don't remember what happened next. But this story is different, because ghost is attached to Harry, and not quite ghost, and not quite an enemy, but rather a guardian.

"I was wrong." said Potter, softly,

What do you mean?

He was sure he saw the faintest smile tweaking the corners of Snape's mouth at that.

Those who hear me laughing (whilst reading this book) are likely considering me insane (they don't know I'm reading a humorous story; and, there are many troubles bearing on us together, at the same time, which are no laughing matter).

He hadn't gone through all that he had during his life protecting Potter, and eventually dying for the cause, only to come back as a bloody ghost and kill the boy by sucking him dry of his magic.

Interesting. And what about this pull between Snape-ghost and his body?

Snape glowered at Harry with enough venom to make him blush unintentionally in apology.

Hilarious.

Good luck to Fred, George, Harry, Hermione, Myrtle, Ronald, Severus. Thank you.
Ms Llewellyn chapter 9 . 11/3/2011
...five levels of life! Extraordinary! What is Severus, how could you just end it there! Kill me with the suspense why dont you! Continue soon, really soon please! Bye! :P