Reviews for Star Stories
Aria Evangeline chapter 20 . 6/22/2014
Chapter 20 almost makes me mourn.
Arkie chapter 44 . 5/16/2013
I really like these, but I'd kinda like if there was some Kishu/Ichigo ones. *Puppy eyes* PLEASE?
TeeHee chapter 44 . 10/10/2012
You have gotta update! I'm pulling my hair out waiting on good stor... Let me rephrase that GREAT stories like this to be updated.
TeeHee
I'm a Nerd and Proud chapter 44 . 10/8/2012
I like this very much, update soon!
Devilish Aisha chapter 44 . 10/4/2012
Yay! An update. Tad short though.

Any update for 'Because I Promised' coming? I like that story as well.
YeaImAGuest chapter 12 . 10/4/2012
I was thinking and like half way through the chapter I think 'Pudding and Taru-Taru's daughter!' when did I become so smart?
MissSonicX chapter 44 . 10/3/2012
Wait do the Cyniclons control an element and it's really hard to think of names for other alien races in one of my stories I'm gonna need two. Sigh... -.- But thanks for updating :)
Amauie chapter 42 . 9/28/2012
I’ve often pondered how one could ever be safe if you had a teleporting stalker; and like you, I decided that you can’t. Still, Kisshu actually asked her to come with him (I wouldn’t of, but maybe that's because I know that she wouldn't come willingly...); the REAL problem was that he wouldn’t take ‘no’ for an answer.

I'm not sure Ichigo would be that organized, even if it was just after episode 45... Actually, I never finished episode 45; I stopped somewhere in the middle after the creepy started to go in the wrong direction...

I really like this chapter! (u)

I wounldn't hve noticed the ellipses if you hadn't pointed it out...but then again, I use them a lot too...
MissSonicX chapter 43 . 9/25/2012
Yay! You have returned :D super cute chappie! I especially love how Tart was ;) and no matter how long you take to update, I'll always read and review :D
KisshuXIchigo4ever chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
at first I thought it was taruto then when it said the baby had dark green hair I immediately knew it was pai telling it and the baby was kisshu good job on this
KisshuXIchigo4ever
MissSonicX chapter 41 . 6/22/2012
It's about time you review! Great chappie tho a lil short

But ur a good writer so I'll forgive u : p but yeah if kisshu tried to kidnap me the day before I'd either sleep with my sis or parents... but then again how would I explain the sexy yet derainged alien that had just crawled into the bed with us! O.o yeah... Good thing I'm not ichigo! Anyways keep up the good work and try updating sooner k?
Tiarimisu chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This story has an amazing plot so far! Any Tokyo Mew Mew fan of the aliens have a great story waiting. This story shows what it was like for the aliens, which was better than those small scenes of the lives in Tokyo Mew Mew that were shown! Please update soon!
Devilish Aisha chapter 41 . 5/1/2012
yay, an update!

I like this chapter a lot. Kish and Ichigo's relationship is just one sided lust on Kish's side. It's nice that some authors can tell the difference from love and lust in that relationship.
Wolves Run Free chapter 41 . 4/30/2012
Wow, all of these stories were amazing. I can't wait to read more, but so far my favorite one was the Dren and Kisshu. xD I agree, all of my favorite characters are awful in Mew Mew Power. Its impressive you are watching all of them, I can't stand them at all. xD

Keep up the great work
Ballerina Nera chapter 40 . 3/21/2012
I havent reviewed in forever, and I feel very bad... Extremely sorry about that.

But anyway, I must say out of all 40 chapters, Chapter 39 has to be one of my favourites! I really can picture Pai feeling that way - you caught his character very well.

Chapter 40 was also extremely enjoyable! Can't wait to see what happens next. :)

Once again, I'm sorry about taking so long to review. Won't happen again.

Keep writing!