Reviews for Undercover: the Life of a Tok'ra Operative
tiassa chapter 39 . 8/26/2011
Hi, I'm the reviewer who forgot to put her name on, and asked you to continue(That's me!) I just wanted to say it was me and to tell the person who reviewed after me to take his friendly advise and shove it somewhere. There are plenty of shippy fics, there are plenty of Sam/Jack fics, there are enough countries who speak english and a lot of people who live in each of them and have developed the language in their own way. In none of them, by the way, it is spelled 'rite'(unless you meant a ritual, in which case I'm confused).

This is A VERY ORGINAL FIC. As someone who isn't a big tok'ra fan I absolutly loved it.

There is no point in writing stuff other people like. You should write what you like. To quote someone smart:

"All literature consists of whatever the writer thinks is cool. The reader will like the book to the degree that he agrees with the writer about what's cool"-Steven Brust

This can be applied to fanfics as well. Seriously, why would anyone try to write something just to please others?

By the way again, sorry for any spelling/grammer mistakes of my own. I usually don't tell others off but if someone starts giving advice he should check himself first. I am not from one of those english speaking countries myself.

Again I would like to ask the Author to continue her wonderful story, and thank her for posting it
FriendlyAdvice chapter 39 . 8/26/2011
Well, I guess you write well, but I wanted to give some advice:

1. it's spelled realiZe not realiSe -you have others like 's wrong English -that's how the Brits and Canadians and other Europeans spell it! Spell it rite instead!

2. Write something ppl like - like Sam/Jack! I'd love to read a shippy fic from you, b/c you do write well. but no one wants to read about the snakes - see how few reviews yuo have!

3. Sam belongs with Jack. Don't write the Jolinar Marty crap just to say shell be with him!
Guest chapter 39 . 8/26/2011
What?NO! Please continue. I want to see the rest of it. Jolinar and Rosha obviously spent a whole lot more time after that. What about hell? and How will she react when Ra dies? please reconsider this, it's a great story.
Superlumps chapter 39 . 8/25/2011
It is over? Sadness...

Thank you for a great story.
Superlumps chapter 35 . 8/21/2011
Another nice chapter. I'm really enjoying your story. I hope more people out there find it!
Ninewild chapter 33 . 8/19/2011
I'm really surprised you don't have more reviews. Can't wait to see whats next :)
tiassa chapter 31 . 8/18/2011
I'm shocked that such a story has so few reviews. I've been reading for quite a while. Keep up the good work!
Ninewild chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I'm loving this story and how often you update! You must have it all written already?
Superlumps chapter 27 . 8/13/2011
Arg! But I want to know what happens next now! :-). I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Superlumps chapter 26 . 8/12/2011
So I'm all caught up to you now and looking forward to the next chapter! I am amazed you don't have more reviews, hang in there and know you have done a wonderful job!
Superlumps chapter 5 . 8/12/2011
You definitely portray a different side of the tok'ra. This is well written and keeps me reading!
Superlumps chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
What an interesting start! This story has some GREAT potential!
Ninewild chapter 25 . 8/11/2011
This story is awesome so far. Just read the whole thing in one sitting even though I should be sleeping. Can't wait to see what happens!
AnaLake chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Oh wow! I've only read the first chapter so far, but already you're going in a direction very much like one I've been planning to go in a future story, with hidden Tok'ra queens! It will be interesting to see how much in synch our thinking turns out to be... or not. ;-)
Wearenotgoauld chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
What a great start! There are not many fanfic, if any that look at what it is like for a Tok'ra operative undercover as a Goa'uld.

Keep up the good work!