Reviews for Twisting Time
Lstcryptonian chapter 9 . 10/2/2012
wtfh i was reading your story loving it and then you pulled this? Youre a great writter and I would have loved seeing where it played out it looked interesting though in ships i oddly go draco/harry hermione/ginny and Btvs i go buff/giles and spike well hes awesome with giles xan and angel/us lol. Wish i had read this when you first wrote it i woulda reviwed a hell of a lot
yumi2482 chapter 9 . 10/18/2008
ok. th ending wasn't that good.
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 9 . 1/9/2006
...I'd say the end is rushed, but hell, at least it's explained well...which contradicts my comment about it being rushed, but whatever.
to be angry i'd have to care chapter 9 . 9/21/2005
you had a good story you know, i'm disappointed that you cut it off. its a shame ,you have a good imagination. still, all that amounts to nothing since you were dumb enough to cut it of because of a few reviews based on ships.
EvilSaiyanGirl chapter 9 . 10/25/2004
the ending sucked but other than that it was ok
tarynheather chapter 7 . 7/18/2004
I love your story...the only part that I don't like is Draco/Ron. Don't get me wrong, I like slash as much as the next person but I'm a big D/G shipper. Sorry if that came off as rude. Anywho, love the story can't wait to finish reading!

Taryn
Lauren chapter 9 . 6/25/2004
I liked this story. I think it could have been really good if you continued it. It was a very good idea.

Take care

-Lauren
Culf chapter 7 . 10/12/2003
Harry and Hermione is just grose! Don't do that. Please don't do that. As for Draco and Ron, well, it could be funny, but no, I don't think so. It should be Draco/Hermione, and Spike can see Buffy and himself in the couple, trying to hide it from the others and stuff. And Ginny and Harry. There can be nothing else. Please, this is important. Harry and Hermione would be like Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia. And we know why that can never be. Yuk...
Culf chapter 4 . 10/12/2003
Voldemort should read "Things I Will Remember When I Become an Evil Overlord" Check it out here:

. ?sid37
Culf chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
"It was a ring that made the wearer invisible completely, just like an invisibility cloak, but it was pretty bad news. See, when you wore it, you were visible to all sorts of dark creatures that live just outside of our dimension." Sounds familiar.

"he didn't know where his mother had gotten it. He had seen the envelope that it had come in, delivered by a large eagle owl, not unlike his own. It simply said 'Narcissa' on the front, with a short note that said 'Here it is. -G.'" I know of only one wizard who signs with a G. Well, I don't mind the reference!
blondybear says yay ginnydraco chapter 7 . 9/12/2003
All I have to say about the ships-RAH! No, I lied, I also want to say Grr..Argg...Take a look at my earlier review about the character comparisons and you will understand. But the story is good...
blondybear says yay ginnydraco chapter 2 . 9/11/2003
um...definitely ginny/draco (couldn't remember the letter and didn't wanna look back)cuz they should just be together and draco could so be like well spike and buffy are about as diff. as me and gin and they love each other...so why not us? and gin could be the same...the other pairings i don't much care but see i have these little thoughts in my head where i compare the harry potter characters to their counterparts in buffy and the other pairing all seem just...well i see hermione as willow, ron as xander, ginny as buffy, draco as spike, harry as angel, cho as cordy, lavender as anya, and seamus as riley so just think about the implications of the other pairings in that context...still in your happy place? i thought not. :) i'm evil.:)
Faith Dragonis-Panther chapter 2 . 1/30/2003
i think it should be draco and harry seriously! it would add to right fight! and u know willow could come in and give them a little lecture on how people r assholes to homo's and that could get her in there:)
Liss chapter 7 . 9/23/2002
Love your story you should add it to BtVS crossovers too!
Phyrekitty chapter 2 . 8/6/2002
HP/BTVS crossovvers have always intrigued me because they work so well but are hardly seen. Harry/Draco and Ron/Hermione Please. ;)