Reviews for Father
Total Batman Obsession chapter 3 . 6/23
Very cute
When you use a break, don't be a fucking annoying retard and go "HAHAHA BREAK!" Or "Your saying Oh no another break!".

No one gives a shit about breaks. Just put *** or use the line comes with for breaks. Its unprofessional and ruins the mood.
Hi! This story is soooo cool! I love the fluff! :D Keep writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
"Dizzy from lack of sleep" ? All he's DONE is sleep! He woke up just to go have a nap! Seriously.
fluffykitty12 chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
I loved it. Dick cried a lot, but that's to be expected, since his parents just died.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
Seriously this is one of the most fascinating stories I've ever read. Just incase u think I'm lying I cried in the second chapter, It takes a pretty amazing story to make me cry! :,)
HazySunray chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
lol yes m'am/sir! ( though I assume it's m'am) Great story!
powerrangersfangirl22 chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
The story was amazing!
Tiasha1998 chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
I love it!just love,the dialogues are awesome...
Guest chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
I loved your story! I really don't know what to say I only know everyone likes friendly reviews so... Consider yourself reviewed?
Dead Hero chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
Nikita6 chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
Awwwww i loved this story. The way Bruce was w DIck was so mcuh fun to read. Great job!
Nicole chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
I am so sorry for your loss :( may Jessie R.I.P
Nicole chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
Woah easy there lol :) truuuuuuust me this I'd brilliant :D just cause people don't leave a review dosent mean they don't like it it. If anything it just means they are left speechless XD. This is amazing!
Pancake chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
You need to write more chapters! It's so good. ;)