Reviews for Memories from a dream
Ebenbild chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Hey Mirajane!

I liked your story very much! It was very interesting, that Ukitake just dreamed of Toshiro. But why did it start after the Winter War? Was that Aizens doing? Didn't Ukitake remember because of something Aizen did?
Could you write a little bit more, please? I would like to know the reactions of the other members of the Gotei 13, especially Shunsui's...
And how does Toshiro remember but Ukitake doesn't? Could you not write something out of Toshiro's point of few? And how would Matsumoto react, when she hears the news?
Ok, I stop here.
Moonstarslight chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Cute. I love how this played out. Hm... Care to show Shunsui's reaction to the news?
Mrs. Kitsune chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
AWWWW! SO KAWAII!
PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL!
oakleaf chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Cute :) I love the way the you build up the story and develop it in a short space.
Awesome work, well done!
red chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
it was so cute and neatly done. please keep up the good work
Koichi Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This is so cute! I would love it if this actually happened! And I am assuming Jushiro wasnt married to Toshiros mother and when she died, Jushiro gave Toshiro her last name or something? Either way this is a great story if not a little sad. Keep it up! :D
amethyst chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
That was such a nice story!
akinos chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
this story is cute, really good. Can you write a sequel? I want to see what happen after.
Shunkaida ByaSaJu Yukish chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I love it!
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Don't get me wrong. I really love the story. However... there are problems that I noticed that simply don't add up with canon on this one.

1.) Ukitake never died in Soul Society. He was born there and is one of the noble houses.

2.) People age in Soul Society. Since Ukitake has been in soul society for over two hundred years, then Toshiro, who would have been older when he died then when Rukia died, he would be WAY older then Rukia, an adult actually.

Still, I like the story. Particularly since most of the stories with these two... pair them together.
Jazzie29 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I love this so much. I read the one with gin and shiro. I think they are equality. Please keep writing more stories like these. I love father/son relationship. Please have more stories soon
Angel Kuchiki chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
its really good! i love how discriptive it is :) thx for making a great story! :) i hope u make more
honorwolf1 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
dam dam dam that was was awesome i mean yeah win dude win
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
cool
ichiruki45 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
not sure if im logged in...

aw, this is so SAD! i loved it! hope you continue making more great storys!

GOOD LUCK TO YOUR SOUL!