Reviews for Swan Farm
cullenmeadow chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Thanks for sharing :)
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
That was really good. I liked how much edward grew up in those few weeks
fthsit chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This is a really touching and beautiful story. I don't know how you managed a character development to grow properly in this short one-shot, but you did it. The difference between this and the other stories out there, is that this one really means something. And the way it shows this is literal and subtle at the same time. Wonderful work. You should definitely keep writing. Oh and I love Cussin Cow Girl Bella :D
Bellatrixia chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I can kinda relate to how Bella feels at the start of this story. My little sister has ADHD, and people are often calling her that word - I dont like to say it - and it breaks my heart, I get in so much trouble for getting into fights about it, mostly from her to be honest, she doesnt like violence. She also goes to something like this summer camp, but its once every week not just in the summer which is really good for her.

Going off on a random here, sorry I'll start the review now :P I like how you show the other side of it, showing Edward how his actions may appear to other people, and also showing how he changes around them. I love Abby, even though we dont read much about her, I feel like she is a key character to Edward changing his ways, along with Bella of course.

I think it would be really interesting if you carried this on, maybe show another summer or something like that. I would definitely read it :)
Le Crepuscule chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Just realized I never reviewed! I love this story bb! It was so nice to read about him changing, and their personalities being non-cannon. I loved it.

x
amwine chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I love this! Great story. I would love to see what happens next for them. Good luck...thanks!
ELIluvsEDWARD chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I LOVED IT. IT WAS REALLY DIFFERENT FROM ALL THE OTHER I HAVE READ SO FAR, & I HAVE READ A LOT. YOU'RE A TALENTED WRITER.

HOPEFULLY, YOU WILL CONSIDER CONTINUING THE PLOT...
SinfulBloodyWhisper chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Congrats, it's a beautiful story about accepting different people. It could even be the beginning of a fiction... ;)