Reviews for Crashing the Wedding
archemon123 chapter 3 . 2/13
The story was mostly enjoyable, but that Dumbledore apologist paragraph soured me a little bit. For one, it seems incredibly hypocritical that Hermione is planning to get revenge on the Weasley family, and then says that Harry should be okay with Dumbledore making direct decisions that fucked his life. Regardless of intentions, Dumbledore categorically failed as an educator, an administrator, a protector, or a government official. You would think after forcing school children to repeatedly fight terrorists that she would realize Dumbledore doesn't really deserve the automatic pass he always seems to get.
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 5 . 4/5/2016
This was stupid.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/14/2016
Just stupid. And the weasly almost die for Harry how many times And bill was about 4 years older then fleur.
Salamence989 chapter 5 . 12/5/2015
nice
mariekjepower chapter 5 . 9/29/2015
All in all not a bad story, but... After promising herself to another man, isn't Fleur the one who should prove to Harry that he is the only one for her?
0Death0Awaits0Us0 chapter 5 . 8/22/2015
That was a good story to read, I liked the teasing in it too haha
Blazeb79 chapter 5 . 4/22/2015
Loved it.
DylanL chapter 5 . 4/10/2015
i really liked this story, i think it is one of the better harry/fleur's on here. the theatrics harry used during the wedding were brilliant and very soap opera-ish, and while i dont care for muggle soap operas i would have watched this one.
DylanL chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
did the other events not specifically changed happen according to canon? if so when does this story take place as it would have to be 2000 for dumbledore to have been dead for 3 years and i dont think bill would have let fleur get away with not marrying him shortly after the end of the war.
DylanL chapter 2 . 4/10/2015
is fleur a half or quarter veela, you have used both to describe her in this fic
pasokditto chapter 5 . 3/18/2015
Excellent story. Well written and story was brilliant.
AnimeFanReader01 chapter 5 . 1/16/2015
While I will forever be a Harmony fan at heart, your story was pretty good. The only thing I thought would make it better would be if you lost the Hermione/Terry ending(don't know where the hell that came from) and surprised everyone with Hermione and Gabrielle coming out during the end discussion as being seeing each other for several months(might have to go non-canon age for Gabrielle though). Oh well, can't have it all I suppose. Later.
WETBOY chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
Great Story.
Brendan01 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
To user Weird - PERPETRATOR

User Weird, it is very irresponsible and mean to post abusive comments using another's identity. If you have comments to add use your own credentials and don't pretend to be Vinay when your surely not. I know who you are and can you REMOVE YOUR COMMENTS IMMEDIATLEY !
Vitiosus Mortem chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
Absolutely wonderful,but I thought veela could only have female children?