Reviews for The Portrait
Bismarck Alexander chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
I remember this story from 5 years ago in 2008
anime.fushigi chapter 7 . 5/9/2007
...nice ending, but i think it was a bit TOO sudden...nice job,and fluff galore! .
Serphtears chapter 7 . 8/8/2006
. How sweet!
Miharu Kawashi chapter 7 . 4/18/2006
I liked the story a lot though it seemed a little rushed. It might have been better if you expanded on Kaoru and Kenshin's relationship and wrote how each character reacted to Kenshin's retirement. I'm sure that Hiko wasn't thrilled about the aspect nor Megumi. It might have also been interesting to see how Megumi reacted to Kenshin and Kaoru being together. She might like Sano, but a woman can be jealous! tehehe

Like I said before, I liked the story. Cute idea! You must have a thing for Kenshin and cameras. ;) Ja ne!
antica chapter 7 . 3/30/2006
so cute i love this story it is so cute again lol

keep up the good work

antica _
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
That first date, the "cute sales clerk" sounds like Sanosuke, the mooching, the comment about the small knockers. That was Sano, wasn't it? _x
XKenKao12X chapter 7 . 7/12/2005
LMAO...ive read this the first time on ur site...but the second time?AH! SO FUNNYY!...the "I'm Too sexy thing" was funny!..GREAT JOB..u have such a great way of writing!
Amanra chapter 4 . 3/5/2005
Please excuse me. *walks out of room, soon hysterical laughter can be heard in the backround. Comes back in* Sorry 'bout that, the "I'm too sexy" thing was HILAROUS!
Tsubasa-chan02 chapter 7 . 1/16/2005
you've done it again! writting another spectacular kenshin&kaoru fic! this one gave me the same bubbly feeling i got when i read It Happened in Time Square and Kiss Me Again. i love kenshin&kaoru fics! do you ever cease to amaze me?

well gotta go! oh yeah! kenshin as a model? now that's hot!
audsome chapter 7 . 11/11/2004
imao! this was too funny! kaoru getting her toe stuck... stealing saitou's cigs...

i'm soo happy that i found this! it was wonderful!
FallenOfTheAngels chapter 2 . 8/13/2004
good story :)
RuroKenFan chapter 7 . 6/1/2004
Sorry I Thought It's not yet Finish. Gomen... My Bad...I'm embarass...
RuroKenFan chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Hi nice ficcie I like it. I wish you could update

more THIS 2004 man Its been maybe 2 years now

WOHO!. PLEASE UPDATE GIRL! ONEGAI!

Have*a*nice*day !

*RuRoKeNfAn*
MZ.AMbER EYES chapter 7 . 5/30/2004
[sigh] i love all your stories...always filled with that yummy waffiness
zephyrocity chapter 7 . 2/18/2004
GOD I LUV DIS STORY! WO HO!