Reviews for Giving In
heather chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
wow tis was great! i loved it, i loved seeing into kelly and bri's heads. please write more, and soon!
orgasmic chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Great story, thanks for sharing! I loved seeing the more vulnerable side of Sabrina; the best fanfics IMHO bring out different aspects of the characters that we don't always see on the show, while still staying true to the character. And, BTW, thanks for sticking with your original femslash-y version... I guess I'm one of the few (but fervent) Sabrina/Kelly shippers!
Tracy chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Thanks for accepting my apology Kris Munroe! I had a really bad day at work the day I wrote the response and I was looking to blow off steam towards someone I didn't know. (I already have PLENTY of wood chopped for winter months lol) I really feel bad about this and I don't know if I'll be staying here at CA or not, but thanks for getting back with me anyway!
Kris Munroe chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Apology accepted.

And I just figured you meant mine since I'm the only one in CA section who takes the femslash "full out", but I see that maybe you meant in general and not only CA.

I don't "want you off the page", that was not my intention and sorry (if) I sounded grumpy, just want people to be more careful when writing to keep people from getting offended. :)
Tracy chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
For some reason it wouldn't let me type more so if u didn't read my response go down. (CONTINUED) I will understand if u guys want me to leave this side of FF so please just say the word. Thanks anyway! "My right to feel bad for starting this whole mess" Tracy
Tracy chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I apologize to Alucino for making this what would seemingly be called a battle ground cuz that was not my intention when I first reviewed. Messy Raindrops, I'm sorry if my use of the word "stuff" offended u it was not my intention to "hate" on a way of life. Nor was my use of the word supposed to be in a negative context though I could see where someone might take it that way. Whatever the case, I apologize. Kris Munroe, I never said that I was referring to your stories did I? Cuz I was not. Your stories capture the essence of love, I'm not a fan of ANY kind of graphic sex but it's ur pleasure to write it if u like! I only meant that the writer of Angels in Chains Again made it very beautiful and poetic. If I read love stories that have sexual scenes in them, which is rare but beside the point, I prefer the writer go for the, not sure how to describe it but u prob know what I mean, side of it. Not the physical side, just my preference. Again I'm sorry if u thought I was referring to u. My apologies 2 everyone
Mojsengojs chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I'm with MessyRaindrops, sorry Alucino. Delete these if you want.

Geez, when did the review pages turn into a chatroom? That's why I created the forum, heh! Anyway, to throw myself into someone else's discussion, I must agree with MessyRaindrops that the context of the way you used it, complete with the "", was quite offending. I can't see how it was supposed to be taken in any other way? I saw it too and thought it was rude, and the response MessyRaindrops got was complete unnecessary. Just excuse yourself for not finding a better word (for example, love, would've been better.)

Dani, if Tracy is offended by what other people say, I think that's her place to say and not yours. And by the way, you just review to attack? Not even mentioning the story is just rude towards Alucino I'd say!

So if you're not into femslash, why read and comment that you don't like it? I don't see the point. More to add, I'm not stupid and understand exactly WHICH writer is overdoing it, lol. But that's why my femslash stories are M-rated, and I don't care if that doesn't suit everyone's liking.

I feel "just drop it" at the moment, no one is getting anywhere reviewing anonymously on someone else's page, but really, people need to stop arguing and just being able to let things go or say sorry.

Over and out.

Och återigen, ursäkta mig, för att jag gör en så stor grej på din sida. För att komma till min recension så måste jag nog säga att detta är min favoritstory från din sida hittills. Så välskriven, och som jag sa tidigare, även om jag inte är så förtjust i att läsa från första person så fastnade jag direkt och satt som klistrad medan jag läste.

Sabrina's tankar är så himla välskrivna, och jag har nog heller aldrig varit ett Sabrina/Kelly fan, men det är verkligen så välskrivet att jag inte har något som helst emot det, haha! Man, jag, ser nog allt de där gömda undertexterna, och jag gillar det! Verkligen! Du är en underbar författare, och var inte rädd för att inte "ta ett steg för långt" - alla smaker finns på internet, och jag som själv skriver femslash VET att det uppskattas, för det finns inte så mycket av det som folk säger! Jag som själv är bi och tycker om att läsa om femslash uppskattar verkligen att folk vågar gå ett steg längre och skriva "utanför normerna."

Mer vill vi se, mer mer! Tack för denna story!

x Agnes
Messy Raindrops chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I am not going to turn Alucino's wonderful story into a battleground like you two are trying to do. I only said that the way you said "stuff" even with the "" seemed offending to me. It wasn't meant as a personal attack. And there was no way to private message Tracy, that's why I did it through here "Dani", and I don't know why you decided to get involved since I don't know you at all.

Please, excuse this mild mess Alucino! If you are bothered by these pointless anon reviews, delete them :) I do not wish to form anymore arguments because I simply felt the need to state my feelings. :)
Dani321 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Hey not a bad story! Didn't really catch anything too femslashy more friendshipy! Anyway keep it comin cuz I see a bunch of potential! I'm with u "Tracy" and don't worry whenever commenting on stories that have "STUFF" like that in them u are treading on land mines! MessyRainDrops, Tracy could be offended by something u say so don't call someone out on the floor. Unless ur willing to get it for something like cussing etc or something u might not have even known that u said! This isn't a rally for protestesting so...besides, if u "didn't want to do this here"...why did u?
Tracy chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I did not intend to start an argument (this is definately not the appropriate place to be doing that) and besides who would have thought that...good grief...anyway the word "stuff" could be seen as negative (or just not knowing how to describe those stories collectively) but it also could be seen as in reference to what I call when a writer overdoes lovey dovey, sickeningly sweet STUFF. U have to be sure when writing femslash stories NOT to over do it. There was a writer here (still around?) who was able to convey in words what was going on and they didn't go in to graphic detail. Angels in Chains Again is what it was called I think. Anyway, my opinion on these stories is that I simply don't care for them, but it seems I'm going to have to "watch it" like S.W. didn't or get pounced on for my use of what could be a harmless word choice on my part.
Messy Raindrops chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Forgive me, Alucino. I really didn't want to do this here. But this is aimed at "Tracy". I'm highly offended at your use of the word "stuff" in referring to love between two women. You made it sound negative and it's not. Love is love, not "stuff".
kp1185 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
i liked it. an interesting change from the usual "Oh my car exploded while I was in it? That's cool, where is my brush?"

keep up the good work!
Tracy chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I really don't think the femslash following is that huge here, just that there are really good writers here who do write that sorta of "stuff!" Anyway it was good, but not strictly as a femslash. If your gonna write that kinda stuff it should probably be more definite! Anyway I don't care for that kind of storyline but u can write almost whatever u want on here and still get some fans so gunho!
CA4ever chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Not a fan of femslash at all, but ur writing is great! I prefer CA fic showing their deep friendship! Anyway, I'm liking ur abilities as a writer!
cheryldakid chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Let me say first, I'm not a Sabrina fan at all. I normally avoid stories with her centered as a main character. And when it comes to femslash, I usually will only read Kelly and Kris. If you could ever find it in your heart to write these two, I will love you because even though I'm not a Bri fan, your writing is phenomenal. I've always been a fan of how you present a story and how well you show the friendship between the girls, especially during emotionally distressing times. I could spot the slashy undertones, which you did so subtle and perfect. You truly have a knack for this, and don't be so scared to post full on femslash. It has a bigger following that you know! (Like I said, if you ever want to do Kelly and Kris slash I will be a happy camper! ... not that I am trying to sway you in anyway. ;) )