Reviews for The Cat and the Boy Scout
I think you should do more superman and catwoman. I really liked it.
phyrephly chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
I'm a Clark and Diana fan, but I'll read other partner-ships if it's good reading...this one definitely was...and an interesting idea too. Thoroughly enjoyed this one. Selina has a heart of gold, really; its just gets a little tarnished occasionally. Clark's a good one to give her a quick polish. ;}
Electricboa chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
I've never thought of this pairing before.
Batgirl2923 chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Loved it! The case was made extremely well against Bruce and Selina, against Clark and Diana, FOR Bruce and Diana, and surprisingly, for Clark and Selina, all in one cute, sweet little story :) keep it up!
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Another great chapter because I would like to see these two continue their relationship.

I do see a major problem with dating within the JL.

Someone could put the pieces together and figure out their secret identities.
Especially if WW is almost always WW, and if Selina is seen with SM then CK.

Thanks
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Yea, a double date would be great fun to watch, especially if WW and CW didn't quite see eye to eye at first glace.

Thanks
frank3118 chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
just love superman/catwoman this was a very good fic well done
Marmite Jones chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
I need more of this. I NEED IT. I need to inject into my arm like some kind of character shipping heroine- WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME. It's too good :')
Tigress2929 chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Awesome story. Enjoyed reading it lots. :)
The Goddamn Dark Knight chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
this is pretty cool actually
Skillgannon The Damned chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
When Clark and Selina walked into the restaurant all I could think of was , 'Of all the sushi bars, in all of metropolis, they walk into this' .. nicely done

My favorite version of catwoman is still the cat-burglar and thief rather than the reformed hero, but to each their own. Good story, I hope you continue writing.
Batman.WonderWoman.Addict chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
This chapter has everything good in it: BMWW, Superman and Wonder Woman NOT being a couple (haha), and Selina saying perrrrrrrrfect.

Oh and the Flash. And Starbucks. And sushi. I love the Iron Chef reference. I will definitely get a chuckle the next time I see Chef Morimoto.

What are you smoking that made you come up with this? And can I have some? Can we PLEASE have another chapter?
Batman.WonderWoman.Addict chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Giiiiiirrrrrlll. SAY WHAT? SMCW?
To quote Kanye West, that shit cray!

I LOVE IT! I do enjoy SMLL, but SMCW is such a nice breath of fresh air... I can't help but love it.

YESH!
mbembet chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
wow i just found out about this story! i mean SMCW? girl you got guts for writing this 2 thumbs up
AWESOME! this i believe is for BMWW haters out there lol
i really like your writing please never stop writing more awesome story like this and BMWW is the best :D
lilbit4 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
I don't like Clark/SM he's almost like a

man whore