Reviews for Flaming Din, Not a Trilogy!
Waffleface chapter 4 . 4/22
Aw, and it was going so well...

Will this ever get updated?
Waffleface chapter 1 . 4/22
The Goron dialogue was fantastic.

Now we can just hope Davin gets someone.
shadowfan999 chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
please update this fic with a new chapter i cant wait to read what happens next
THEBATMANIMPOSTER chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
Good Lord, this is hilarious! xD
I loved the first story, Liked the second, and I officially am now stalking this story.
I hope Davin the DSC takes over Hyrule and proceeds to become a better villain than Ganondorf. Then Ganondorf has to be the hero and save Hyrule, then proceeds to take it over again.
That WOULD be an epic plotline.
But what what you have in mind is probably A LOT funnier, seeing as I can't even come up with funny enough jokes/events to even make a oneshot. ;)
So, yeah.

HoKaze chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Somehow I'm not surprised by the route this chapter took, what with the Gerudo intervening or Ganondorf being so quick to abandon the Dark Side Comedian.

Was a very pleasant surprise to see an update in my inbox, definitely appreciated reading something light-hearted like this late at night/early morning. Good to see the logic, self-awareness and general destruction of the 4th wall continues.

Also, a word of warning, Sunrider-dude: as awesome as billowing cloaks may be, they can be a right pain and embarrassingly snag onto things or cause you to be the source of laughter even in the right setting if the look isn't pulled off right. Beware the power of the cloak and of running blindly into insanity, for they can both cause either great fortune or untold ruin.
Ragnarok Warrior chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
The legend of that bender shall become as great as the legend of the triforce itself.

So nice to see an update. There's been a lack of plain and simple lunacy in my life and this hit the spot.
Arglefumph chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Is it wrong of me to be amused by how the story is kinda, but not really, going anywhere? It seems like it is, but it isn't. I dunno. Let's split the difference, and say we've got character development. Now everyone knows more about the personalities of Ganondorf, Nabooru and Grarffnarg. This may or may not become important.

I think it is generally agreed upon that beards are awesome, but whenever someone grows a beard, everyone makes fun of him. Even after you shave the beard, people still make fun of you about it.

And now I'm wondering why Adult Link doesn't have a beard, when we never see him shaving. Maybe in Skyward Sword, they should have Link's beard grow a little bit more each day. And there will be a shaving minigame, because those things always end up being minigames.
Arglefumph chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Oh, hey, they're bowling now. And there's a new character! Or not. In any case, it's an interesting insight into what Ganondorf does when he's trying to relax from his evilness.
Arglefumph chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I enjoyed this. There were several humorous moments, but the part that made me laugh was "he vanished in a puff of plot contrivance." Also, I don't care that the one chapter in the second story was boring; that's probably just because it was about some movie I've never seen. Anyway, we're back in Hyrule now. Will Team Ganondorf win the bowling game?
HoKaze chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
"Any man who mocks your beard is just jealous that he doesn't look so manly and awesome."

This actually caused me to burst out laughing, both because of the Author's clear influence here, and the mental image of Ganondorf actually saying it. Oh and it's funny 'cause it's true too ;)

There were quite a few moments in the whole thing that caused me to be unable to restrain my laughter and I have to say that finding the alert for this chapter in my inbox after a long day brought a smile to my face. Keep up the good work.
Klyn Farseer chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
The pieces are moving into place... The task of driving one's conciousness insane sounds daunting, though I think this mixing of fictional existence with nonfictional existence could be the key... And there's no such thing as "too much Monty Python."
HoKaze chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Well, bursting into laughter that then has to be stifled somewhat due to the time of day is one way to help wake myself up in the morning ;P

There are just too many good lines in this for me to possibly pick out any favourites but the whole surreal nature of it all, the discussion/self-deprecation of the author...

What can I say? You've done it again, Sunrider dude. It's good to see that you're having fun with this (I think the way you write this clearly reflects that without you having to say so)
ZeldaMoogle chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
OMG YES! Your sense of humor. Is just. Amazing. I cannot stop laughing when I read this!

I can't wait to see what they final come up with for their plan. Keep writing and I will be here to read it!
ano170 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
A pleasure as always. :) Delighted to see you're making another one of these-I love this series! I'd shower you with my usual borderline-crazy praise (ignore the crazy part, please, I'm too boring to be crazy)but unfortunately I don't have time. Later, Pratchett-dude!
Klyn Farseer chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
It's back... And with plot-twists! And this time Davin has chosen to willfully join Ganondorf instead of be dragged along with him. The apocalypse is coming. Thanks for writing.