Reviews for Day and Night
Guest chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
Please continue. Its sooo good!

I hope craig is bait then shit goes down so Tweek is forced to use his sick ninja skills and him and craig get together!

Please update ASAP!
Streak chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
this story is amazing and i love it so much plz keep writing it 3
if this story got updated, i would be soooo happy
Coffee-Addict-Ngh chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
please write more! this is getting really good! :D :D
Rose Tears chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
OMG please update soon! I love this story, and I need to know what happens next!
ZanyAnimeGirl chapter 8 . 4/18/2014
Mmmmmm... Shitty noodles...
Great story, Ai wants moar!-de chi!
Shh chapter 7 . 4/16/2014
I really hope you update soon! I love this story to death! It's so original and entrancing! Craig just doesn't have a clue how dangerous Tweek is and it only makes me more anxious to find out how he'll react!
JinxedtheCat98 chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
Well, Craig's special time took me by surprise, but I'm a huge pervert so I loved it. I've been waiting for the next chapter so much, you have no idea how hard i squealed when I saw you'd updated. Not that I can talk, I never update. But still. Onto actual reviewing.
I love your fight scenes, you must be damn good at black ops or Coad, whatever. They fit, and nothing too unbelievable, though Sam must have some serious muscle. And I die for tall!Craig. Seriously, god it's... yeah, let's tone that down a notch.
All in all, I love the concept of it. Lucky I read this though, I was planning something simular and I wouldn't want to copy.
Adrienne Dark chapter 8 . 4/16/2014
This was really good! Craig has finally admitted he likes Tweek! Yes! But I'm wondering what will happen when he asks about what's going on between Tweek and Kyle. Please update soon!
natsuki23 chapter 8 . 4/16/2014
Oh my god! He finally realized his feelings! Please update soon, it was so long but I look forward to further development! Looking forward to your update!
Adrienne Dark chapter 7 . 3/17/2014
Please, please do not tell me you've given up on this! I HAVE to know what happens next!
natsuki23 chapter 7 . 3/9/2014
Oh no, Craig is figuring it out! Please update soon, this is just too interesting! I so look forward to it! I wonder what Craig's reaction to it will be. Please don't let him be mad.
GrimoireNier chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
I like this story and the idea of it. I really want this to continue updating, I want to see if Craig will find out about Tweek? It feels like he'll be closer to uncovering it since Tweek obviously can't hide from Craig from much longer if he keeps picking up the pieces like this.
Threader chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
Ffffffff... Reading stuff that isn't finished really bugs me, but this story still seems active so... Um- if you could update or something soon that would make me soooo happy..
Hubajoob chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
Yeeeeeesss! U
Guest chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
I'm still reading it! I don't read Creek actively anymore but I do like this story :D