Reviews for The Perfect Ten
Arty B. Good chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This is hilarious. The meta stuff (and there’s a lot of it) and the references serve to give the piece another level of fun. I’m getting vibes from a whole bunch of late-night shows, but the only reference I’m certain of is Isaiah Mustafa. I think the Numbuh VO5’s part is my favorite too, because it’s so ridiculous.

The satire is awesome. The dialogue is perfect; I’ve noticed that you have a gift for capturing and developing voices. Within the first three paragraphs after her appearance, Stacey’s demonstrated a harsh and entitled persona that is perfect for television. And you didn’t even have to try that hard! You just had her talk.

I would watch this show if it were real. Good job.
The Ghost Witch chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
You have an unique sense of humor, sir.

I liked everything about this one-shot, especially the moose part. Man, I laughed so hard I risked to fall on the floor!

Great job, by the way! Hoping to see more soon!

-Ines
Gamewizard2008 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
HA! I loved the part with Dastardly Darrel! And the fact that he was apparently responsible for this! Must be a prison sentence.

Ah love Numbuh 10, too! She's my favorite minor character! You know, that's the first time the lizard suit guy had any lines. Good story!
hypercamera3 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I have to say, I think this story earns you a perfect 10... *slap* I deserved it.

But really, another great story. looking forward to whatever strange ideas you are going to have next time. Also, i think it is safe to say... Numbuh 10.. what.. a.. B*tch..