Reviews for The Test
elitemassacre6 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
oh, hilarious. i rep Ravenclaw
riverkirby chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
lol That would be HILARIOUS to see Santanas reaction to hearing Quinn yell I am not a Hufflepuff! lol
malexfaith chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Lol. Funny. Enjoyable. Thanks heaps for sharing
CACNTommyBoi chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Hehe LOL that was so cute! I really love your writing and ideas (I'm reading thin Ice right now and am going to read Pay attention Fabray when I have gotten caught up on thin ice) anyways it's like one in the morning so I can't really think of anything else I wanted to say except awsome writing (again) and FaBerry 4 ever!
Gillian chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
quinn is a hufflepuff, lol. nice classic faberry story. :)
hoglee chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
ha mega lol! But I LIKE hufflepuff! so cute though!
Willowfan chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
*snicker*...hehe...*snort*
DrWhoFan71 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Hilarious! :D For the majority of this I thought that this was going to be a more serious Rachel-comforting-Quinn thing (that was done really beautifully, by the way) but the fact that it all rided on a house test was a really clever comic turn! Genius ;)

I myself am in Hufflepuff, and I must admit that I sort of had that reaction at first LOL (though I love my house now) :D Well, let us Puffs welcome Quinn Fabray into our midst! LOL ;) Great one-shot.
Smayz chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Haha, omg, I thought she was submitting a job/college application in the beginning. Poor Quinn and her Hufflepuff House. This was hilarious, thanks, I needed a laugh.
A chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Is never too late to get more reviews right? It ws so funny, i expected it to be some kind of lame fb test but i burst out laughing when rachel told her she was not a slytherin anymore xD
SamlovesDH chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I loved this story :D Well done, very well written.
AliP chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
PMSL. Nice one from your twisted little mind! A Glee/Potter crossover coming up next then? G'wan I dare ya!
faberrydragon chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
lol, I wasn't expecting a Harry Potter related ending at all! Your story was so sweet and adorable! :)
elvenshoes chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Cute! n_n
Maia chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Omg that last part had me laughing so hard. Def wasn't expecting that! Loved it!