Reviews for Our Secret
AM I SERIOUSLY THE FIRST ONE TO COMMENT?
Anyway, I really liked this chapter.
Nausika Universe chapter 10 . 7/2
Kyaaa that was soooo awesome
Nausika Universe chapter 7 . 7/2
Hahahaha the 'you're wierd' was so perfect xD
Nausika Universe chapter 5 . 7/2
Naaaaahw this is sooo awesome! I was grinning at my screen like a lunatic when the part of him feeding her and sleeping there came up :D
Your story is amazing!
Nausika Universe chapter 2 . 7/2
I love every chapter! It's so cute
Nausika Universe chapter 12 . 7/2
Naaaahw that was soooo cuuuute! Thank you so much much for the beautiful chapter! I absolutely loved it! They're so adorable
This is AMAZING! This gave me some ideas for the book I'm writing!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/22/2016
XD! She really did!
misty darkness450 chapter 12 . 2/21/2015
this is so cute
rasputin123 chapter 12 . 2/8/2015
Can you make a sequel to this book it is realy good.
Reier chapter 12 . 11/15/2014
Since I'm a big Jerza fan, I had to read this story! It's very beautiful, it doesn't matter if it's a bit OOC. Besides Jellal is even more interesting when he's cruel!
Shadow's quill chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Hi !

I was searching something when I clicked on the link of your fiction. As strange as it might seem, I started by the chapter 4... I noticed only after that this was an entire fiction. So... I read it instead of doing my homework.

I was wondering if you would give me the right to translate it in french. I'm pretty sure french Jerza fans (who don't speak english that well) would love discover this amazing story and I'd like to make them read it and appreciate it a much as I did. Would you give me the right to translate it ?

Of course, all the rights of the story belong to you. That's why I'm asking for a permission. Hope you'll be okay with that.

Keep it up ! Favorite story !
Guest chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
Stop using so many hers okkkkkkaaaaaayyyyyyyy!