Reviews for A First Time for Everything
DemonDean67 chapter 1 . 4/12/2020
Absolutly Brilliant. Nothing else to say. Dean was in perfect character, it was like it actually happened. No, it did happen.
Where did you learn to write like that because that was amazing.
Too all those haters out there; don't like? Don't read! And do not hate on some amazing Fic.
To the author; don't let anyone tell you this isn't amazing. This is better than most published books I have read. You are amazing.
Angelus 408 chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
I Loved it, way to go, I bet even Jensen would be proud.
Thanks
sunshine102897 chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
I had to take a walk after this. In the cool evening. Dear god. I have been giggling for the past thirty minutes...and...oh gosh. Weak knees.
FallingDomino chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
And THAT is why current Dean enjoys ladies with more experience. I understand now!
Dear God, I honestly don't have the words to describe this masterpiece - I actually really don't. It was, well okay, it was perfect. Gleaming, inch by glorious inch perfection. Sweet mother of Noah, where did you learn how to write like that? Dean was too in character, it was creepy. I could totally envision this being his first time, in fact, this is how I see it in my head for the show.
I refuse an alternative.
The gradual build was like no other and then you just released with uncomprehending HARDCORE SEX. And the dirty talk - don't get me started, Jesus Christ.
This is a stupid review because I haven't come close to describing how amazing this story was! It's beyond words! You're some Goddess/God of sex! Share some of your amazingness with us mere peasants, please.
Cold bath? I need a pool of ice, thank you very much.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
love it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
This. This is perfect. Everything about it.
FoxO'Fire chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Wooh! I'm fanning myself over hear.
Allons-y-SuperWhoLock83 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Oh my god. This was... Amazing. I'd love to try this some time ;)
noturbaby chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
this was so hilarious and so in character.
Darla M chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Chris Hansen should walkout right now police should arrest me but that was a SMOKING HOT FIC , amazing wow did I say AMAZING , good job bravo for writing frickkin hot fic , ok officers you can handcuff me now .
ebony chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
hey huntershelper shut up bicth n i get to have to last word not you and like i said who ever likes or reads wincest is sick! even dean himself siad so! anyway huntershelper i hope you die troll bye!
ebonylovesdeanandsam chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
well i still hate this fic cause trish was a lucky tramp! and i also hate wincest too and the hole butt thing was not right! dean would have been in control and dean was sexy as a teen and still is very sexy.
Huntershelper chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
HOLY SHIT LET ME LOVE YOU!

I have no other words!
ebony chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
well this fic sucks and dick roman is a jerk! and dean was allways handsome even when he was in his teens and thats not how dean lost his viginity. and dean /ofcs are good but wincest is wrong and who likes that is dumb. anyway you only got ten reviews cause this fic was dumb and i know a better story of how dean lost his virgnity and this is not what happned either! so dont write no more fics cause you suck and smut with dean is always great. oh and to the 10 folks that like this dumb fic are retarted! bye trolls!
DarlingZombie chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Holy hot damn, that was the hottest piece of Supernatural smut i've ever read. You're amazing, and you're definitely going on my author alert.

(By the way, this is dickromansdick from tumblr.)