Reviews for It's Just Emotion
Cookie4u chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Nawww this was so cute has a good side!
Project X chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I like it! You should continue...cause I think Wesker mite want revenge.
RAWRitsAnime chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
ooh i love it!

can you make more chapters? ;]
RedQu33n chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Aww. This story showed a nice part of Wesker without him being too much OOC, it's a nice balance! I loved his thoughts on the different S.T.A.R.S. members and how he debated with himself whether to shoot her or not.
Haveyouseenmyghost chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I really liked this story! Very unique, but unique is a good thing!
crshh chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
This is great. Could you make a story about Rebecca being enlisted to Stars please? I don't think there are any fanfics like that yet.
Karue Dark chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Aweh~ That was so sweet. I'm mostly a Rebecca and Billy fan; but that was just adorable. _ Make more please. Wesker is badass; but has a small, faint, soft side. Lmao.
WindyWildWolf chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Interesting! It seems those two have a bizarre relationship. I like how you wrote this, very creative!
Shadowwolf403 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
i really hope your going to put another chapter for this one. i kinda want to see where this is going.
Rihsa chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Nice. Funny, interesting, and cute. It also gives a possible explanation of why Wesker has that picture of Rebecca in his desk. XD
veronca chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
I love this. Great portrayal of Rebecca and Wesker. *faves*
Anthony chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Nice story. It puts the reader well into Rebbeca's feelings and it does have some slight humor to it also. It is very well writen. I hope you write another chapter of this story, lets say at the office the next day? I am sure people would really like it if you did that.
EmberAshes94 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Ur stories on mi favorite stories list. AWESOME! Just one sug. don't make Rebecca so emotionable
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
I liked this a lot! It was... different from most things I've read, and it was well-written. Great job!
Anon1 chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
i always liked wesker...and wondered why he had a picture of rebecca in his desk...
youre a talented guy...put up another chapter please